Opening Day

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Three games today:

New York Yankees (Tanaka) at Tampa Bay Rays (Archer), 1 p.m. ET
San Francisco Giants (Bumgarner) at Arizona Diamondbacks (Greinke), 4 p.m.
Chicago Cubs (Lester) at St. Louis Cardinals (Martinez), 8:30 p.m. ET

Wish they'd let the Reds play in one of the Sunday games but I can understand why ESPN wouldn't want to show Phillies/Reds in a prime tv spot

Wish they'd let the Reds play in one of the Sunday games but I can understand why ESPN wouldn't want to show Phillies/Reds in a prime tv spot

I'm guessing the Reds would never want to move off of the traditional Monday start either. Which I'm fine with. By tomorrow, no one cares about opening day anyway. I like the event in Cincinnati that is opening day. No other city does it like that.

I'm guessing the Reds would never want to move off of the traditional Monday start either. Which I'm fine with. By tomorrow, no one cares about opening day anyway. I like the event in Cincinnati that is opening day. No other city does it like that.

Sounds interesting. Can you tell more about opening day in Cincy?

Reds game vs. Phillies at 4:10 today.

FWIW, the Reds game vs. the Cards Saturday (2:15) will be the MLB.com Free Game of the Day. Ditto for the Reds (next) Tuesday game vs. the Pirates (7:05). These MLB games can also be viewed on Yahoo, but I have found the transmission to be a bit better directly using MLB. com. Nice to take the laptop outside with a cold one, sit back and chill, especially after a hard day at work! :)