Open Weeks 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southeast vs University School would be a good matchup. However it probably wouldnt be beneficial for Southeast. Very little L2s to be had plus its not an automatic win

Just heard from reliable source that Clinton Massie's game isn't "officially" cancelled, though the team twitter account says they are looking for an opponent for Fri.

Thursday Updates:
Week 9

Leetonia @ Columbiana - Cancelled (Columbiana looking)
McDonald @ Waterloo - Cancelled (McDonald looking)

Greenville (PA) @ McDonald
Hillcrest @ St. Bernard-Elmwood Place - Saturday

Week 10
Mineral Ridge @ Waterloo - Cancelled (Mineral Ridge looking)

Last edited:
I dis agree IMHO the only team that the Pirates have no chance against is Kirtland
You are a Pirates fan though, it is sometimes hard to be unbiased. I am not biased in favour of any of the teams in the discussion, I don't have a dog in this fight, my alma mater is in Divison III. The only team that has a chance of knocking off Kirtland this year will be South Range provided they don't have any key injuries.

its columbiana because columbia stays closer to home in lorain county and wouldnt go that far. columbia(8-0) has a showdown game with keystone(6-1) friday in the lorain county league.

Columbia has no reason to ever go that far because they and pretty much everyone else in Lorain County would demolish Columbiana and teams like them.

Columbia has no reason to ever go that far because they and pretty much everyone else in Lorain County would demolish Columbiana and teams like them.
Didn’t little old Mineral Ridge beat Wellington by a lot last year? So not sure how true that statement is. I’m not saying WR would beat Columbia. Very young…but if you gave them their choice of the top seeds, Columbia would probably be their top choice over local teams like LaBrae and Springfield.

We can probably drop the idea of Western Reserve picking up a game next week.

”We are going to take it and rest up.” - WR coach Ty Stevenson

Week 10 openings = Berlin Center Western Reserve, Cincinnati Gamble Montessori, Glouster-Trimble. Lowellville, Mifflin, Millbury Lake, Mineral Ridge

Week 10
Crooksville @ Morgan - Cancelled
Parma Padua @ Cleveland VASJ - Cancelled
Windham @ Rootstown - Cancelled

Berlin Center Western Reserve @ Rootstown
Crooksville @ Trimble-

Last edited:
according to OH report and joe eitel that parma padua(7-2) vs VASJ(6-1) for saturday has been cancelled.

House of cards may be falling??

How are teams just allowed to cancel a game, uncancel it, and cancel it again without any repercussions?
Because the only material repercussions is either through a league (financial penalty due to lost gate revenue) or the OHSAA. The latter of those only gets involved if either of the participant schools file a complaint with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.