Open Dates??

Status
Not open for further replies.
News from Wayne County: anyone weeks 1 - 5 on West Salem Northwestern or Wooster's schedule now has an open date. Wooster suspended majority of athletics until 10/1 and Northwestern is doing remote learning until then as well.
Wk 1 St Thomas Aquinas / Orrville
Wk 2 Black River / Wadsworth
Wk 3 Columbia Station / Dover
Wk 4 Waynedale / Mansfield Madison
Wk 5 Rittman / Lexington

News from Wayne County: anyone weeks 1 - 5 on West Salem Northwestern or Wooster's schedule now has an open date. Wooster suspended majority of athletics until 10/1 and Northwestern is doing remote learning until then as well.
Wk 1 St Thomas Aquinas / Orrville
Wk 2 Black River / Wadsworth
Wk 3 Columbia Station / Dover
Wk 4 Waynedale / Mansfield Madison
Wk 5 Rittman / Lexington
I knew NW was doing remote learning... but I didn't hear anything about their athletic teams... got a link to something that says they are not playing the first 5 weeks?

I knew NW was doing remote learning... but I didn't hear anything about their athletic teams... got a link to something that says they are not playing the first 5 weeks?
No, have not read anything about sports. Do you think they would really keep the doors to the school closed but still have kids play sports? Guess I just assumed that those were mutually exclusive. If they are playing while doing distance learning they might be one of the only schools in the state to do that. So far.

Is this the year we finally get to see Colerain battle Winton Woods?? LOL

This is just nuts.

Whoever gets the Cardinals in week 1 is getting a gift as the offense replaces the entire OL.

What a world

-CardinalsFan
Wish it could happen, been waiting on this matchup for a long time

No, have not read anything about sports. Do you think they would really keep the doors to the school closed but still have kids play sports? Guess I just assumed that those were mutually exclusive. If they are playing while doing distance learning they might be one of the only schools in the state to do that. So far.
I would assume they are playing until we read something that says they are not.

I would assume they are playing until we read something that says they are not.
That would be the ultimate “do as I say not as I do” move. Keep kids home because it isn’t “safe” to have them in school but then have kids in the building practicing & playing sports

Clyde vs. Bowling Green, week 3
Oak Harbor vs. Tiffin Columbian, week 4
Huron vs. Mansfield Madison, week 4
Port Clinton at Clyde, week 4
Edison at Clyde, week 5
Bellevue vs. Oak Harbor, week 5

Imagine Bellefontaine and Sidney dropping Wapak and St. Marys to keep playing each other, and then in the end Bellefontaine plays St. Marys.

No inside knowledge, definitely not saying it's happening. But it would make sense.

Alter picked up Milford Week 2. They're playing Edgewood Week 5. It was made official over the weekend.

Yeah, the districts are pretty close to each other and it looks like they had one common opponent (Rogers) in 2019 with Swanton winning and Southview losing.

Southview has just fallen off a cliff. 10 years ago that would have been a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.