OJ Simpson White Bronco Chase 26 Years Ago Today (6/17/94)

Very telling that OJ chose to run from police in a WHITE Ford Bronco. This was clearly his way of drawing attention to systematic racism by the WHITE cops in LA

He was trying to get to Nicole‘a grave site to say he was sorry. GPS malfunction.

Btw, something I always wondered. It was speculated that OJs ex and Goldman had a little thing going. Was this ever confirmed?

This 30 for 30 was ran today and I remember exactly where I was when it happened.

It was the first real live in-time new event that I can think of where everyone was witness to something unfolding as it happened. Today it is second nature.

This 30 for 30 was ran today and I remember exactly where I was when it happened.

It was the first real live in-time new event that I can think of where everyone was witness to something unfolding as it happened. Today it is second nature.
Buddy of mine was livng out there at the time and said he ran to one of the bridges.
Turd.

And it caused this gem-

My story on this event.

A business associate drove up from Cincy to check out brand new Jacob's Field for a Friday Indians game against the Red Sox. We come out of the game and a bunch of guys were around a small TV in the parking lot telling us the OJ was "lambing" it. So we run over to the local sports bar and this thing is on every TV with the sound from ABC cranked up. Dead silence as it is playing out and then Mr. Higgens makes this call, the place erupts in laughter as the empty head Peter Jennings just goes along as if he is getting the scoop of the century. I actually think this helped boost Al Michaels' career and it is covered on his Wikipedia page.

My story on this event.

A business associate drove up from Cincy to check out brand new Jacob's Field for a Friday Indians game against the Red Sox. We come out of the game and a bunch of guys were around a small TV in the parking lot telling us the OJ was "lambing" it. So we run over to the local sports bar and this thing is on every TV with the sound from ABC cranked up. Dead silence as it is playing out and then Mr. Higgens makes this call, the place erupts in laughter as the empty head Peter Jennings just goes along as if he is getting the scoop of the century. I actually think this helped boost Al Michaels' career and it is covered on his Wikipedia page.

I still laugh every time I listen to it just as much as I laughed as it was happening. That night Peter confirmed he was as clueless as he was long rumored to be.

A close 2nd place in the idiot reporter thinking they have a big scoop but are duped HOF>

While not a prank, this was one of my favorite local moments on the Cleveland Fox News. God rest her soul as she passed unexpectedly 3 or 4 years ago. The cat obviously working up to it and her being wholly unaware is classic.

I have a feeling this turns out to be a story here soon.....Ford is releasing the new Bronco on OJ's Birthday. I have a feeling there will be backlash.

I have a feeling this turns out to be a story here soon.....Ford is releasing the new Bronco on OJ's Birthday. I have a feeling there will be backlash.
There will certainly be backlash but those old school Bronco's were awesome. Why couldn't he and AC drive a Ford Probe? :LOL:

The Brown family is not happy-

Ford claims it is all a coincidence-