OHSAA Update To Members

Might as well have Jeni’s Ice Cream give an update, same relevance. OHSAA days are numbered.

there’s nothing to figure out until March 2021, likely scenario computer rankings won’t matter. The state will make the schedule.

You must not know Joe. I'm referring to the number of games each team plays and how it fits into the playoff schedule, if they have one.

Y'all a bunch of nancy's.
We are paying football.
We will have playoffs.
We will crown champions
And Massill1n will finally win a title
ezgif-5-98fb90a55ba2.gif

I know. Word out of SW Ohio would seem to indicate that more than a few districts are getting ready announce a delay until after Labor Day at the earliest for conference play only. Contact sports may be delayed to August 15th start date and no scrimmages or jamboree games allowed. I wonder if this is coming from the Health Department or the Governor's office. GBM

I know. Word out of SW Ohio would seem to indicate that more than a few districts are getting ready announce a delay until after Labor Day at the earliest for conference play only. Contact sports may be delayed to August 15th start date and no scrimmages or jamboree games allowed. I wonder if this is coming from the Health Department or the Governor's office. GBM
any specific counties/districts?

thank you! I assume that whatever Montgomery does, Clark will do (with them both being in the red).

Definitely sounds made up. What type of source is this? Sounds like the very vague "Northeastern" cancellation

I just can't imagine everyone being on the same page, only way that gets done is if the health boards call the shots.

Definitely sounds made up. What type of source is this? Sounds like the very vague "Northeastern" cancellation

I just can't imagine everyone being on the same page, only way that gets done is if the health boards call the shots.
you never know who someone knows or who’s making things up. quite honestly, i think we are all just anxiously waiting for anything, whether it be good or bad news

Might know after the 4th.

Football? Perhaps, I think this signals a delay. I don't see them starting on August 1st and then having a meeting on August 4th to discuss that. It's a little too late for that. More than likely it's an opportunity for coaches to share frustration or feedback on a possible Spring season. Plenty of soccer and volleyball planning scrimmages on 8\3 and 8\4, so unsure how that would work.

Football? Perhaps, I think this signals a delay. I don't see them starting on August 1st and then having a meeting on August 4th to discuss that. It's a little too late for that. More than likely it's an opportunity for coaches to share frustration or feedback on a possible Spring season. Plenty of soccer and volleyball planning scrimmages on 8\3 and 8\4, so unsure how that would work.
MAYBE we get lucky and the governor says something by Friday. just MAYBE.

I think this week will be chaotic and dominos will start to fall. Franklin, then Hamilton, then Cuyahoga, then Lucas, then Montgommery.. etc

The timing of Westerville and Bexley couldn't be worse for Franklin County. Those are historically two major players in their respective classifications for all sports and conferences.

It would be like Lakota and Wyoming having the same story this afternoon in SW Ohio...

The timing of Westerville and Bexley couldn't be worse for Franklin County. Those are historically two major players in their respective classifications for all sports and conferences.

It would be like Lakota and Wyoming having the same story this afternoon in SW Ohio...
The situation with Bexley is not good news for the Mid-State League. With the Fairfield County contingency already being a big question mark, having a Franklin County school halt things doesn't portend well.

Tried to tell you on another thread - The more county health departments that align with Summit, etc - dominoes will fall.