OHSAA to Host Press Conference Thursday (Noon)

96 hours ago didn't the OHSAA say there would be a decision on winter sports in 24-48 hours?

What is it that they are uncertain of?

You post this from the beach in Cali? I mean seriously people - some of y'all just DO NOT GET IT. You suggest 5 more days is allll we needed.....Look at the numbers from 5 days ago till now. I'm not going to look back to what they numbers were exactly 5 days ago.....but I can tell you that on Friday 3/20, there were around 18,000 cases in the US and 220,000 cases world wide. Today - there are 35,000 cases in the US and 320,000 world wide.

How many people have to get sick and how many people have to die, before people starting waking the bleep up and realizing that a high school state basketball game means basically NOTHING in the grand scheme of whats happening in the world right now.....smh

Do us all a solid and go wash your hands.....
I was my hands frequently. Thanks.

Do me a solid....Turn off CNN.

I was my hands frequently. Thanks.

Do me a solid....Turn off CNN.
LOL first AND foremost - would NOT be watching the FAKE NEWS network they call CNN... ?

Directly from the World Health Organization (WHO)...
“It took 67 days from the first reported case to reach the first 100,000 cases, 11 days for the second 100,000 and just four days for the third 100,000,"

If you don't think this situation is real at this point - I (no one) can help you boss! ✌

LOL first AND foremost - would NOT be watching the FAKE NEWS network they call CNN... ?

Directly from the World Health Organization (WHO)...
“It took 67 days from the first reported case to reach the first 100,000 cases, 11 days for the second 100,000 and just four days for the third 100,000,"

If you don't think this situation is real at this point - I (no one) can help you boss! ✌
My wife is an RN, running multiple doctor's offices. We know what is going on, brainiac.

The tourney could have done by 3/18 if the people involved would have took charge and showed some urgency & initiative. This would not have affected anyone. They could have used younger refs, and got it done in empty. sterile gyms, my man. Cooler heads could have prevented this nonsense.

Look at what is happening in China. They already have it under wraps.

So, like I said before, you continue to crap your pants, we will persevere!

Just read a tweet from a local HS Sportswriter saying he received the following: In an email I just received from the Ohio High School Athletic Association, it said to expect an update on both winter and spring sports in "the next day or so", probably tomorrow.

Thoughts? More fake news?

LOL - I assume by the post you think all is well, we're cured right!? Do you have any idea how the drug/medical industry works?! Do you think Hospitals just have gallons/boxes of this drug sitting on their shelves waiting for the next Malaria victim?!?! Come on man.....it's going to be WEEKS before that stuff is readily available on the scale that its needed.....and here, since you think we're all just safe and sound....take a gander at this one from today....

LOL - I assume by the post you think all is well, we're cured right!? Do you have any idea how the drug/medical industry works?! Do you think Hospitals just have gallons/boxes of this drug sitting on their shelves waiting for the next Malaria victim?!?! Come on man.....it's going to be WEEKS before that stuff is readily available on the scale that its needed.....and here, since you think we're all just safe and sound....take a gander at this one from today....

Of course not! Did you not read the post before the NY Post article? My point is, this is not going to be as severe as the media has led us to believe.

Of course not! Did you not read the post before the NY Post article? My point is, this is not going to be as severe as the media has led us to believe.
I haven't seen any media coverage of people running around scream "oh bleep we're gonna die".......Just look at the numbers.....every single day its gets worse. Up to 385,000 people globally today.....There will be 500,000+ by the end of the week. There have been breakthroughs medically in the last few days.....but these numbers are going to continue skyrocketing for the foreseeable future.

The CDC just released information stating that the virus lived in facilities and rooms where people with confirmed cases live/stayed for 17 days after the person left the room......it's everywhere and it's going to get a lot worse before it comes remotely close to getting better.....

My wife is an RN, running multiple doctor's offices. We know what is going on, brainiac.

The tourney could have done by 3/18 if the people involved would have took charge and showed some urgency & initiative. This would not have affected anyone. They could have used younger refs, and got it done in empty. sterile gyms, my man. Cooler heads could have prevented this nonsense.

Look at what is happening in China. They already have it under wraps.

So, like I said before, you continue to crap your pants, we will persevere!
Just saw this post from yesterday.....and it further shows that you don't have a clue.

1st thing - Sterile gyms....yeah ok, please enlighten me on how you make a gym or arena sterile? Your wife is a nurse - she should very easily be able to explain to you how that's not even possible. Do you know what the term "sterile" means?

2nd thing, and this one has multiple parts - You can't just use "younger refs" for State championship games....how would those "younger refs" be chosen? How do you identify them? How can you GUARANTEE the safety of the officials? There are young people sick all over the world from COVID-19.

3rd thing - with your wife being a nurse, you should probably have a better understanding of our healthcare system. There is a reason why military floating hospital ships are being deployed in California and New York and makeshift hospitals are being constructed on soccer fields - we HAVE to slow down the spread or there will not be enough beds/rooms to house everyone that is sick.

4th thing - cooler heads did prevail, by cancelling unnecessary events to help prevent the spread.

5th thing - Yes, please look at China, take a solid look at Hong Kong where they started to relax because they thought they have it under control and now its back on the rise.....You probably have no idea that Wuhan China, where this started, is bigger than New York City in terms of population - and it was entirely shut down WITH military guard....!

Now, it's almost 11:00am - go back to your spring break bender and leave the decision making to the sane people....

Be safe dnis30 ✌

Just saw this post from yesterday.....and it further shows that you don't have a clue.

1st thing - Sterile gyms....yeah ok, please enlighten me on how you make a gym or arena sterile? Your wife is a nurse - she should very easily be able to explain to you how that's not even possible. Do you know what the term "sterile" means?

2nd thing, and this one has multiple parts - You can't just use "younger refs" for State championship games....how would those "younger refs" be chosen? How do you identify them? How can you GUARANTEE the safety of the officials? There are young people sick all over the world from COVID-19.

3rd thing - with your wife being a nurse, you should probably have a better understanding of our healthcare system. There is a reason why military floating hospital ships are being deployed in California and New York and makeshift hospitals are being constructed on soccer fields - we HAVE to slow down the spread or there will not be enough beds/rooms to house everyone that is sick.

4th thing - cooler heads did prevail, by cancelling unnecessary events to help prevent the spread.

5th thing - Yes, please look at China, take a solid look at Hong Kong where they started to relax because they thought they have it under control and now its back on the rise.....You probably have no idea that Wuhan China, where this started, is bigger than New York City in terms of population - and it was entirely shut down WITH military guard....!

Now, it's almost 11:00am - go back to your spring break bender and leave the decision making to the sane people....

Be safe dnis30 ✌
You have waaaaay too much time on your hands. Better wash them.

1. Yes, I do.
2. Virtually all young people recover from COVID-19.
3. I realize what is happening far more than you do. Obviously, you have been scared to death by the media, or are yourself, 'at a higher risk'. Either way, your playing into the paranoia beautifully.
4. Knee-jerk reaction in the early, early stages of this.
5. China has largely recovered. Yes, I know how large of a city Wuhan is.
Now...I work an essential job. Reading your ramblings makes me think you obviously do not.

Be scared, Casual.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any media coverage of people running around scream "oh bleep we're gonna die".......Just look at the numbers.....every single day its gets worse. Up to 385,000 people globally today.....There will be 500,000+ by the end of the week. There have been breakthroughs medically in the last few days.....but these numbers are going to continue skyrocketing for the foreseeable future.

The CDC just released information stating that the virus lived in facilities and rooms where people with confirmed cases live/stayed for 17 days after the person left the room......it's everywhere and it's going to get a lot worse before it comes remotely close to getting better.....
In Ohio, deaths have "skyrocketed" from 1 to 6 in the last 5 days. We have a population of nearly 12,000,000.

Last edited:
What if the coronavirus is just killing those people who would have otherwise died of the flu? Take Italy for example. It's reported flu death rate dropped from 27K+ in recent years to 240 this year. Italy is reporting “death with presence of coronavirus” and the world interprets it as “death caused by coronavirus.” Could it be countries are manipulating flu data to justify their reactions to the coronavirus? Then, they just happen to start implementing all the draconian laws free people have always resisted?

You have waaaaay too much time on your hands. Better wash them.

1. Yes, I do.
2. Virtually all young people recover from COVID-19.
3. I realize what is happening far more than you do. Obviously, you have been scared to death by the media, or are yourself, 'at a higher risk'. Either way, your playing into the paranoia beautifully.
4. Knee-jerk reaction in the early, early stages of this.
5. China has largely recovered. Yes, I know how large of a city Wuhan is.
Now...I work an essential job. Reading your ramblings makes me think you obviously do not.

Be scared, Casual.
1. I'd love to hear your solution to sterilizing a gymnasium and the process for doing as such....
2. Virtually all people recover from the FLU also - but are you paying the doctor/hospital bills for everyone who gets it from not following through with best practices like social distancing?
3. I'm 32 years old, in prime health, and not losing a wink of sleep over the potential of getting sick. It's not paranoia, December 31st doctors in China are confused as to why they were treating several cases of pneumonia with no cause for the pneumonia. January 11th, China reports first death. Fast forward 84 days later and there are 385,000 people who have been sick and 16,500 deaths....thats over 4% mortality rate for those who have had the illness....which is WAY higher than the >1% mortality rate of the FLU......165,000 people have been diagnosed with a positive test just since Friday.....but yeah - go out to the local pub after your essential job and grab a beer!
4. Do some math - in the last 3 days alone in Italy, 650+ people have died each day.....if that happens every day, thats over 20,000 people in a month. WAY worse than the FLU. But sure, knee jerk reaction......
5. Why/How is that you think China has "largely recovered"? I'm gonna go with, its because they went on military restricted lock down. What do you think would have happened had they not locked down in a country with the population of China?!?!?!

And yeah, I also work an essential job - a reason why you never see any posts from me on the weekends! ?

In Ohio, deaths have "skyrocketed" from 1 to 6 in the last 5 days. We have a population of nearly 12,000,000.
Any chance Ohio numbers look so good because we acted first and fast with the cancellation of events?!?! Please, continue making my point for me!

What if the coronavirus is just killing those people who would have otherwise died of the flu? Take Italy for example. It's reported flu death rate dropped from 27K+ in recent years to 240 this year. Italy is reporting “death with presence of coronavirus” and the world interprets it as “death caused by coronavirus.” Could it be countries are manipulating flu data to justify their reactions to the coronavirus? Then, they just happen to start implementing all the draconian laws free people have always resisted?
LOL reread what you posted.....Italy has 27k deaths annually because of the FLU - they're on pace to lose 20,000 people in a month! They've lost 7000 people and have 70,000 people sick.....but sure....its a big conspiracy.

1. I'd love to hear your solution to sterilizing a gymnasium and the process for doing as such....
2. Virtually all people recover from the FLU also - but are you paying the doctor/hospital bills for everyone who gets it from not following through with best practices like social distancing?
3. I'm 32 years old, in prime health, and not losing a wink of sleep over the potential of getting sick. It's not paranoia, December 31st doctors in China are confused as to why they were treating several cases of pneumonia with no cause for the pneumonia. January 11th, China reports first death. Fast forward 84 days later and there are 385,000 people who have been sick and 16,500 deaths....thats over 4% mortality rate for those who have had the illness....which is WAY higher than the >1% mortality rate of the FLU......165,000 people have been diagnosed with a positive test just since Friday.....but yeah - go out to the local pub after your essential job and grab a beer!
4. Do some math - in the last 3 days alone in Italy, 650+ people have died each day.....if that happens every day, thats over 20,000 people in a month. WAY worse than the FLU. But sure, knee jerk reaction......
5. Why/How is that you think China has "largely recovered"? I'm gonna go with, its because they went on military restricted lock down. What do you think would have happened had they not locked down in a country with the population of China?!?!?!

And yeah, I also work an essential job - a reason why you never see any posts from me on the weekends! ?

Sterile gyms. That’s a good one! ???

Coulda got the girls State games in and at least the boys regionals. Governor even said at the time sporting events could continue without crowds.

LOL reread what you posted.....Italy has 27k deaths annually because of the FLU - they're on pace to lose 20,000 people in a month! They've lost 7000 people and have 70,000 people sick.....but sure....its a big conspiracy.
Do you think they will eclipse the 27k total for the year?

Conspiracy? Please. Enough with the CIA invented BS catch phrases to marginalize people. Why take part in that?

Last edited:
Any chance Ohio numbers look so good because we acted first and fast with the cancellation of events?!?! Please, continue making my point for me!
Lol. After the media induced panic is over, and everyone calms down from it, you will see that all of this was a huge overreaction. The tournament could have been finished. I know you think it doesn't mean anything to anyone, but to those who have seniors still playing, believe me, IT DOES.

Lol. After the media induced panic is over, and everyone calms down from it, you will see that all of this was a huge overreaction. The tournament could have been finished. I know you think it doesn't mean anything to anyone, but to those who have seniors still playing, believe me, IT DOES.

Hey Einstien!!!! are you willing to put your own life on that statement....."and we will all see what a huge overreaction this was" ???? Are you willing to put your familly's life on that statement. Do you have kids? I didn't think they were any dunce-caps still going around talking about media-induced panic and over-reactions and hoaxes. even Sean Hannity wised up on that

Hey Einstien!!!! are you willing to put your own life on that statement....."and we will all see what a huge overreaction this was" ???? Are you willing to put your familly's life on that statement. Do you have kids? I didn't think they were any dunce-caps still going around talking about media-induced panic and over-reactions and hoaxes. even Sean Hannity wised up on that
Sean Hannity is an establishment hack. I don't trust anyone found on FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS as far as I can throw them. They work for corporations, not Americans. Yes, I have kids, and my wife is a nurse.

It is my opinion that the media has DELIBERATELY induced panic in this situation. Tell me how I am wrong. Please.

I am sorry, but your Hannity reference has me in stiches. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Holy smokes. I literally burst out in laughter.

Are you serious!!?? trust me man, I am the farthest thing from a "Hannity guy" you will find. The only reason I make reference to that is because you sound exactly like him with your "media induced panic" theories.
There is nothing more than I would hope and pray that we are over-reacting to this, but I will never sit here and assume that I know how this is going to turn out like some kind of arrogant know-it-all. And I would never put ONE life to be more important than the money or the economy.

Do you think they will eclipse the 27k total for the year?

Conspiracy? Please. Enough with the CIA invented BS catch phrases to marginalize people. Why take part in that?
LOL you're literally cracking me up over here....

Italy is fining you $3500 if they catch you out in public right now and/or throwing you in jail......so yeah, I think they are concerned that without proper action - they will eclipse 27,000 deaths from this.....

You really must be living under a rock - which is probably a good thing for the rest of us....about 17 hours ago there were 385,000 cases world wide - as we sit right now we're at 440,000 cases.....I mean 55,000 people confirmed sick over night...no big deal right?!

Are you serious!!?? trust me man, I am the farthest thing from a "Hannity guy" you will find. The only reason I make reference to that is because you sound exactly like him with your "media induced panic" theories.
There is nothing more than I would hope and pray that we are over-reacting to this, but I will never sit here and assume that I know how this is going to turn out like some kind of arrogant know-it-all. And I would never put ONE life to be more important than the money or the economy.
You trust the media to do what is right by Americans? Lol. That's cute.

LOL you're literally cracking me up over here....

Italy is fining you $3500 if they catch you out in public right now and/or throwing you in jail......so yeah, I think they are concerned that without proper action - they will eclipse 27,000 deaths from this.....

You really must be living under a rock - which is probably a good thing for the rest of us....about 17 hours ago there were 385,000 cases world wide - as we sit right now we're at 440,000 cases.....I mean 55,000 people confirmed sick over night...no big deal right?!
I used the Italy example to show you how governments can manipulate the numbers.