OHSAA Meeting with State Championship Participants at 11:30 (Moving Games to Massillon)

As I stated in another thread...

We got notification late yesterday that Franklin CTY is now a level four, you can only leave for essentials, and in an emergency.

I feel if they did not move the games yesterday that the Supreme Leader and his good squad would have told them the games would be cancelled, or postponed.

As I stated in another thread...

We got notification late yesterday that Franklin CTY is now a level four, you can only leave for essentials, and in an emergency.

I feel if they did not move the games yesterday that the Supreme Leader and his good squad would have told them the games would be cancelled, or postponed.

The Supreme Leader and goon squad is more focused on voiding the fake election than the fake virus. Dewine didn't cancel one damn game whiner. Good luck to both teams and fans tonight.

Oh and congrats on turning Franklin purple. First and only in OH. Nice! Can I get a IO?

The Supreme Leader and goon squad is more focused on voiding the fake election than the fake virus. Dewine didn't cancel one damn game whiner. Good luck to both teams and fans tonight.

Oh and congrats on turning Franklin purple. First and only in OH. Nice! Can I get a IO?
WHo is whining? I sure aint. I was just hoping it was in Obetz as I was going to go the NB game today with it being so close.

As far as Franklin going purple? No worries to me, i prefer working from home and any reason to stay away from Columbus is good for me!!!!!!!

Would be fun if they made those NE Ohio teams come to Wapakoneta for a change.
In Region 6 you have Cleveland area teams playing NWO teams. Brecksville to Toledo is a nice haul. Not quite as far as LaGrange to Wapak, though. Lima has been in R6 before, however. Most playoff teams are just happy to be there and don’t mind the travel.

Happy to be traveling 30 minutes instead of 2 plus hours to see game tomorrow night. What kid wouldn't want to play at PBTS? Or at some soccer field in the middle of a corn field outside of Columbus? Great move and venue. #5 chip against Massillon on their home filed? Priceless. Go knights
Yep. It’s the state finals in a weird year. I know Avon would be thrilled to be playing Massillon in PBTS tonight, rather than watching Hoban vs Massillon on tv.

The kids aren't actually being tested are they?
I have no idea, but I'd assume that nobody from either program would be stupid enough to risk false positive. I'm just making a joke about the willingness of the community to do whatever it takes to bring in a title.

Some naked devil worshipping shaman (no, not you Becca. lol. I jest) could show up in town yesterday and told everyone that if they gave up drinking hooch for a day, the TIG-ERS would win the game. And you know dayum well that today would be the driest day in town history.

I remember going there for a regional championship or maybe state semifinal and witnessing the epic parade. The wife said - they painted their cars in team colors because they're that big into their high school football team? I laughed and said no, no. It's the Cleveland Browns colors too. A townie turned around and said watch your mouth, stranger.

I have no idea, but I'd assume that nobody from either program would be stupid enough to risk false positive. I'm just making a joke about the willingness of the community to do whatever it takes to bring in a title.

Some naked devil worshipping shaman (no, not you Becca. lol. I jest) could show up in town yesterday and told everyone that if they gave up drinking hooch for a day, the TIG-ERS would win the game. And you know dayum well that today would be the driest day in town history.

I remember going there for a regional championship or maybe state semifinal and witnessing the epic parade. The wife said - they painted their cars in team colors because they're that big into their high school football team? I laughed and said no, no. It's the Cleveland Browns colors too. A townie turned around and said watch your mouth, stranger.
We're on the same page in noticing their desire for a title. That's partially why I mentioned that the city of Massillon has their OWN Health Department. And doesn't the Health Department hold sway over who is deemed positive or victim to contact tracing? Would you like to be the person to let the town know that several star players can't play in the championship game?

Glad some people stepped up to host for these kids! None of the players will complain about time and distance to participate! Go Hoban and Ironton!

You mean like charging someone for an alleged incident over the summer, the night before the game? ;)

That's awful cynical. If someone on either team was sick and showing symptoms I have no doubt they would be tested. Though I might doubt a player would let on to anyone if he wasn't feeling well, they are kids after all.