Ohio's guidelines are out for returning to baseball

Is it too cynical to think that Coach DeWine and is gang are being vague on purpose? They enact an order and then sort of rescind it, allowing it to be in a gray area. Therefore, when or if a lawsuit comes forth on any given order they can claim innocence or ignorance I guess would be more appropriate. There is no doubt with regard to baseball/softball these guidelines were not thought out very well at all. Just a lot of "what ifs" to contemplate.

Local rule with the mask?

Ohio rescinded the requirement.

I am thinking so. Just read through the email and it was part of his conversation with league directors. Overall, I haven't been following everything really close. Can you send me a link to where it was reminded? I would like to share with our assigner to see if he/they are even aware at the time of the email. Thanks!

I am thinking so. Just read through the email and it was part of his conversation with league directors. Overall, I haven't been following everything really close. Can you send me a link to where it was reminded? I would like to share with our assigner to see if he/they are even aware at the time of the email. Thanks!

The masks are now moved from the "mandatory" side of the chart to the "recommended" side of the chart.