Ohio Ultra Elite 7U looking for lefthanded pitcher

thavoice

This is a joke, right?
Plis if the 7 yr old is that good he would play for a supreme.
Supreme>ultra elite

I think I know a player that might fill your need. My six year nephew is moving back to Ohio from Texas. He is a true multi-sport athlete, excelling at football, basketball, baseball, badminton, and chess. He led his peewee football team to a championship as the quarterback. On the diamond, he threw five no-nos against 8U teams last summer. His FB velo is just under 42 mph and he throws a mean cutter and nasty curve. At this point, he is looking to specialize in his favorite sport, which is baseball. His private coach thinks he will be drafted in the top three picks out of high school. Also, he can hit. True power hitter with ten dingers last season. If interested, please send offer.....minimum $1,000 to start contract negotiations.

I think I know a player that might fill your need. My six year nephew is moving back to Ohio from Texas. He is a true multi-sport athlete, excelling at football, basketball, baseball, badminton, and chess. He led his peewee football team to a championship as the quarterback. On the diamond, he threw five no-nos against 8U teams last summer. His FB velo is just under 42 mph and he throws a mean cutter and nasty curve. At this point, he is looking to specialize in his favorite sport, which is baseball. His private coach thinks he will be drafted in the top three picks out of high school. Also, he can hit. True power hitter with ten dingers last season. If interested, please send offer.....minimum $1,000 to start contract negotiations.
PERFECT !!!

irish_buffalo

I dunno? 42 mph? We'll take a look. It will probably come down to the genetic test.

I dunno? 42 mph? We'll take a look. It will probably come down to the genetic test.
42 mph is hard for a seven year old. Obviously you don't have a clue. You can take the genetic test and shove it. Gave you first shot at an game-changing athlete and you blew it. We will be taking his awesome talents to South of here where he will single handedly win not one, not two, not three, not four....but ten championships! 🏆

Is his mom hot?