ohio stepping up with youth and ms events!

wrestlfan

Kudos to those putting on events. Ohio has added a tyrant event, an invite only NAWE event in january (legit competition coming) to go along with American Pride being back in Ohio and National Middle school duals this weekend.
I have been one to openly complain about having to travel everywhere and Im just excited that high level events are moving into our state!

Last edited:

Kudos to those putting on events. Ohio has added a tyrant event, an invite only NAWE event in january (legit competition coming) to go along with American Pride being back in Ohio and National Middle school duals this weekend.
I have been one to openly complain about having to travel everywhere and Im just excited that high level events are moving into our state!
What is that invite only event in Ohio, I did see that?

go to the nawe wrestling page. its posted on there. I was just told about it a couple weeks ago. I believe the event is full but i could totally be wrong. Its gonna be in Hamilton, Ohio. The nawe events have been good. There is a free agent link on the nawe page if you are a youth dad

go to the nawe wrestling page. its posted on there. I was just told about it a couple weeks ago. I believe the event is full but i could totally be wrong. Its gonna be in Hamilton, Ohio. The nawe events have been good. There is a free agent link on the nawe page if you are a youth dad
Hmm didn't know that. I dont have any kids that would wrestle in that, but I know some that might wrestle in it. Thanks for sharing that!

the team that won nmsd this weekend- The guy basically in charge of that team (revival) runs the nawe events.