Ohio State vs Northwestern

If Urban decides to call it quits I'd love to have Fitzgerald. It's unlikely though, as he seems like he is a Wildcat lifer. Would be a homerun hire though if you ask me.

Maybe Northwestern wins tonight and I will have a different opinion of him but Fitzgerald's overall coaching record is 95 - 69 and 3 - 5 in bowl games what is so impressive about that. That is not OSU material.

Yeah, he's not exactly playing with OSU material. He might also be at the only place where he could accomplish what he has. His heart is really there.

As for the game, that pass will be on Haskin's Heisman reel.

If they say "South side street" one more time both teams should pull out glocks and start blasting.

So one game, a game in which he was clearly not 100% the vast majority of the game, discounts the entire rest of his season? Like I said, idiotic.

TT would not start ahead of Haskins, Murray, or Greir from W.V. It is my opinion you have yours but I know a poster is wrong when they have to sling mud to prove a point.

I've been to Evanston. They need to stop comparing themselves to the tougness and difficulties of Southside. It's as bad as saying they're "warriers."

I'd give it to Murray over Tua just based on what I've seen from both. He's basically Tua with better mobility than Hurts

It's nice that Haskins has shown he can run. Now stop it. There's nothing to gain, too much to lose against a Northwestern. Certainly not this early in the game.