Ohio State @ Penn State

Clyde Frog

Huge game today in Happy Valley. Both teams needs to win, and the loser probably kisses their Big Ten title and BCS bowl chances out the window.

Hope the Bucks can play their best game of the season today, because they'll certainly need it. Both of these teams have good defenses, neither have a big signature victory this season, and both offenses have looked less than impressive at times. This game seems to come down to turnovers. Whoever turns the ball over less on offense should get the victory.

I'm picking the Buckeyes in a close one, 20-17.

Go Bucks!

I hope the Bucks win, but I have my doubts. I keep seeing Bowman and Co. just killing our line. However PSU isn't that great, I mean come on they play one team with a pulse and lose. I think they are pretty equal in that regard. Pryor will be huge today. Whether that is good or bad Terrelle is up in the air, but he will be the difference.

Terrible call on 3rd and 8. You know they are coming hard. Even worse call not to attempt the reasonably-distanced FG.

How is that play not reviewed? Oh well I'm sure the Big 10 will get their standard "we're sorry" letter in the mail. Nevermind, they fixed it. The 2nd time it looked like a TD.....moving on.

Another big game... More conservative play calling... I just don't get it. I'm glad OSU's ahead, but IMO Penn State was on their heels and all OSU has managed to do is run on 1st, run on 2nd, pass on 3rd and punt. Mix up the play calling a bit please! How about some play action on 1st or 2nd? Something, ANYTHING!

Another big game... More conservative play calling... I just don't get it. I'm glad OSU's ahead, but IMO Penn State was on their heels and all OSU has managed to do is run on 1st, run on 2nd, pass on 3rd and punt. Mix up the play calling a bit please! How about some play action on 1st or 2nd? Something, ANYTHING!
Herby had it right. If they wait until 3rd down to throw it will be a long day for the offense. I love ya Tress but damn already, take the training wheels off already and allow these kids to make mistakes because like it or not ALL teams do, but when you play it so "close to the vest" (pun fully intended) ONE mistake is all you allow your team. Okay I'm done.:)