Ohio State football single game tickets for 2018 on sale June 29

Charging $10 for a newborn to attend a game with his mother; evidently, the only non liberal SJW's at the university are in the ticket office.

Michigan and Minnesota game for me. I got mine presale.

FYI, the only sites you should trust are livenation.com, tickets now.com and Ticketmaster.com. All three companies are together and are the only legit sites you should trust for tickets. I witnessed a husband and wife infront of me in line getting the shaft buying tickets from another website.

GO BUCKS!

This has the potential to be a special season.

The longer PJ Fleck is there rowing the boat, the harder it is going to be for the good teams to beat the Gophers.

We shall see. He’s a small fish in a big pond.

Oh, I don’t think he will surpass Ohio State, Penn State, etc, but it’s going to be harder the beat the Gophers than it otherwise would be. Fleck can recruit.

Pretty crappy slate of home games unless Nebraska has a quick revival under Frost

Nebraska probably ends up being the 8:00 kick off game by default. 2019 isn't that much better as for a 2nd year in a row there is no standout OOC opponent in September. The saving grace is Wiscy makes a visit from the West.