Ohio State Football 2023

The difference was at QB … McCord played mostly OK … made the plays that were there … but didn’t make any special plays … McCarthy made off script plays … several times made something out of nothing … that is the difference in this game.

The difference was at QB … McCord played mostly OK … made the plays that were there … but didn’t make any special plays … McCarthy made off script plays … several times made something out of nothing … that is the difference in this game.
Disagree defense was the difference OSU never stopped TTUN once in the 2nd half, last year it was Stroud's fault now McCord's. Again, kicker misses a makeable FG. McCarthy did not turn the ball over, but he passed for less than 150 yds. TTUN does not expect him to win games with his arm just to hand off and complete short passes. The one constant in the 3 straight losses is bad defense.

“Computer, age Ryan Day 20 years”
1700946710756.jpeg

Disagree defense was the difference OSU never stopped TTUN once in the 2nd half, last year it was Stroud's fault now McCord's. Again, kicker misses a makeable FG. McCarthy did not turn the ball over, but he passed for less than 150 yds. TTUN does not expect him to win games with his arm just to hand off and complete short passes. The one constant in the 3 straight losses is bad defense.
To me it’s not about yards … McCarthy made the plays when then needed them … I don’t disagree about D … to me last year OSU was too aggressive on D and gave up big plays …. this year not aggressive enough …. I would like to see a balance between aggressive and safe … keep teams guessing.

Haven’t beaten rival since 2019.
I'll be honest, this is absolute BS that drives me nuts.

Harbaugh ducked Ohio State like a in the 2020 COVID year because he knew he'd get his crap rocked. That decision totally flipped the narrative on the rivalry...followed by him cheating his balls off and probably escaping to the NFL this off-season before the hammer comes down on him.

Harbaugh ducked Ohio State like a in the 2020 COVID year because he knew he'd get his crap rocked. That decision totally flipped the narrative on the rivalry...followed by him cheating his balls off and probably escaping to the NFL this off-season before the hammer comes down on him.
What excuses today?

Probably, doesn’t change the fact it’s 3 straight Ls in the series.

He didn’t start anything, he only echoed exactly what OSU fans have been saying.
He did it on national TV and specifically called him out. He can have that opinion and I agree with it. Just understand that any comments you make have consequences, I’m very aware of this just from this message board. I couldn’t care less though because I can take the heat.