Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Sorry. Never have been a Stroud fan. I mean yes…I root for him as a Buckeye…but have never believed he will succeed at the next level.
I agree. I still think he is a system QB. Whoever was the QB at Ohio State was going to have big numbers. Unfortunately with the lack of competition in college football, it's tough to know how good the Ohio State QB is any given year. Stroud didn't appear to improve and froze in big moments

I agree. I still think he is a system QB. Whoever was the QB at Ohio State was going to have big numbers. Unfortunately with the lack of competition in college football, it's tough to know how good the Ohio State QB is any given year. Stroud didn't appear to improve and froze in big moments
The dude could make crazy accurate throws.

I received an advance copy of Ryan Day’s pregame speech for today. He is expected to say the following:

“To Whom It May Concern,

Last year, our manhood was put to the test by Michigan. We failed miserably and were humiliated on national TV by a team we once owned in brighter days for our program. We played like a bunch of sissies.

In all likelihood, the same thing is going to happen again today. Michigan is going to run the ball right at us. We’re going to get penetrated more times than Joey Chestnut’s throat at the Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. Speaking of gorging, you O-linemen look like you just ate a whole turkey and pumpkin pie. Are we going to get any first downs on 3rd and short or nah?

But I digress. Men, you came to Ohio State for one reason and one reason only: To go to the NFL. Jaxon Smith-Njigba is someone you should all want to be, so you won’t have to go through games like today. So remember this: Even when you lose today, keep your head held high. Sure, the fans and your fellow students might say you let them down. But you can tell them that you might go to the NFL!

For those of you who are leaving us for the NFL, I want to congratulate you for playing your final game for Ohio State today and no longer having to worry about the charade of going to class. I know you won’t be around for whatever meaningless bowl game we get shipped to, and frankly I can’t blame you for not wanting to get hurt.

Lastly, I assure you that our Big Ten schedule has not in the slightest prepared us for what we are facing today. But let’s try to run up some solid passing stats and keep it relatively close so my name remains en vogue for NFL coach vacancies.

Thank you for your time, and enjoy that we’ve got scarlet jerseys to camouflage the blood that you will likely spill in bitter defeat.

— 30 —”

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
Ryan Day’s pregame speech was right on the money.

Sorry. Never have been a Stroud fan. I mean yes…I root for him as a Buckeye…but have never believed he will succeed at the next level.
I don't see the it factor. I see a mentally soft QB. We shall see what the NFL does with him. You won't see that crybaby face in the NFL.

Announcers jerking off Harbaugh 🤣

Call me when he actually beats someone.

They'll sleepwalk through whatever hapless opponent comes out of the West and then get annihilated in the playoff.
Yeah, they aren't winning without Corum, and with JJ.

Will somebody come over and help me get my foot out of my TV?
1669496924433.png

I’m sure the scouts love Stroud’s arm, but I’m sorry…he has two problems that can’t be coached out of a QB. No feel in the pocket and gets jittery when he perceives the slightest pressure. I would not draft him as my franchise QB.
I said earlier this year that I wouldn’t draft him high if I were an NFL GM and everyone on here jumped down my throat.

Once again, after awhile everyone comes around to AEW’s viewpoints.

Even if Clemson, USC, and LSU take L’s before selection Sunday I don’t want to see them slide in the playoff. Time to really reevaluate everything. Offer Vrabel the house to come coach. Don’t think he wants the stress of not being allowed to lose a game though.

Announcers off Harbaugh 🤣

Call me when he actually beats someone.

They'll sleepwalk through whatever hapless opponent comes out of the West and then get annihilated in the playoff.
Gimme a break, Harbaugh made it to a damn Super Bowl. The guy is a good coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: y2h