Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

It’s going to start becoming a real problem when Michigan starts getting the better recruits and equalizes the talent. Day has had the talent advantage. If that changes we could be seeing the unraveling of the Tressel/Meyer dominance.
How much worse can it get? lol

I’m sure the scouts love Stroud’s arm, but I’m sorry…he has two problems that can’t be coached out of a QB. No feel in the pocket and gets jittery when he perceives the slightest pressure. I would not draft him as my franchise QB.
Agreed.

I’m sure the scouts love Stroud’s arm, but I’m sorry…he has two problems that can’t be coached out of a QB. No feel in the pocket and gets jittery when he perceives the slightest pressure. I would not draft him as my franchise QB.
We didn't lose because of Stroud last year, or this year.

It’s going to start becoming a real problem when Michigan starts getting the better recruits and equalizes the talent. Day has had the talent advantage. If that changes we could be seeing the unraveling of the Tressel/Meyer dominance.
It's already over. Back-to-back wins following the COVID year cancellation. The narrative on the series has flipped and it's Ryan Day's fault.

QB can't run the routes can't catch the pass doesn't play defense, Mahomes could have been OSU's QB and the result would have been the same.
you're just not watching the game. He's throwing to 7 foot receivers. That's flat footed, no pressure on him.

All game long, McCarthy was relaxed, socializing on the sidelines. Straub, not so much.

Announcers off Harbaugh 🤣

Call me when he actually beats someone.

They'll sleepwalk through whatever hapless opponent comes out of the West and then get annihilated in the playoff.

Last edited by a moderator: