Ohio State Buckeyes 2019

No way. This^ is very silly.

UGA's offense is substandard and will make LSU's second-tier defense appear better than it is. tOSU is a complete team.

The top three are chalk if they win. If UGA wins, which is the most-likely-but-still-unlikely upset, they flip spots with LSU and the top four remain in.

UGA is out with a loss, no matter how close. In this case, Utes win and are likely in. It would take a huge Ok win and a Ute squeaker for them to jump Utah.

If Baylor and Oregon both win big, and the top three all win big, Baylor could sneak in.

It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it Cabe. I base it on two things:

1) An LSU win over the #4 team is like a playoff win. Combined with beating Florida, Auburn & Bama on the road WITH Tua the Tigers resume is better then the Bucks.

2) I think that the committee is overrating the B1G big time. Look I used to complain when the SEC got to much of the benefit of the doubt but the Committee's love for B1G teams not named Ohio state seems odd to me.

But my hope is that Ohio State, LSU, Clemson & Utah make it as this would be best for the quality of the playoff games and for the credibility of the current playoff system.

It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it Cabe. I base it on two things:

1) An LSU win over the #4 team is like a playoff win. Combined with beating Florida, Auburn & Bama on the road WITH Tua the Tigers resume is better then the Bucks.

2) I think that the committee is overrating the B1G big time. Look I used to complain when the SEC got to much of the benefit of the doubt but the Committee's love for B1G teams not named Ohio state seems odd to me.

But my hope is that Ohio State, LSU, Clemson & Utah make it as this would be best for the quality of the playoff games and for the credibility of the current playoff system.
Sorry Lotr but your opinions in 1 and 2 are wrong, but I do agree with 3. In every metric and computer ranking tOSU is number one and has been even before the first vote was announced. You are basing you opinions of past SEC dominance when in fact the BIG had a stellar year with more ranked teams than the SEC. Bama was getting the benefit of the doubt but not a typical Bama team this year. Auburn and Florida are no better than Wisky or PSU.

Fields is really struggling. They need to get more quick hits for him where he doesn't have to read the defense. He is very timid today.

Fields is really struggling. They need to get more quick hits for him where he doesn't have to read the defense. He is very timid today.
He looked fine both times he tucked it and ran to me. Wisconsin got quite a few sacks the first game as well from what I remember.

If they lose will they be out? Id say they are safe as long as it isnt a huge blowout.

Still think they come back bc Wisconsin isnt very good IMO