Ohio State Buckeyes 2019

I just told you what one snake oil salesman stated in regard to what another snake oil salesman said.

I have been closely involved in the college recruiting process and let me tell you there is not enough Purell in the world to cleanse anyone of that whore bath. It is cut throat at its finest (and why all CFB players and most importantly QB's should get a one time transfer).

Almost forgot about Austin Mack. Seems to always make the difficult catch. Offense still struggling since coming out on fire the first four drives.

Tough to take much positive or negative from it. 1st game + a bad opponent + inconsistent play. Next week will tell a lot more about where both sides of the ball are.

Has the makings of an undefeated season. I see OSU, Clemson, and an sec team running the table and the 4th playoff team will be the second best sec team

Is the defensive talent that much better this year or was Schiano that bad? They look extremely good so far
Local radio experts were saying they simplified the defense this year as his concepts were more along the line of a pro style complexity

Best performance from an Ohio State team that I've seen in a couple years.

With the exception of the one trick play, this was a great performance.

OSU are legit national title contenders. Not trying to over react but Day is a solid coach who may end up being more successful than Urban

I feel like this is going to be one of the better seasons of college football in awhile across the board. Alabama, LSU, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Georgia all look elite and there are quite a few very good teams that could play spoiler.

Looks like the LB play has tightened up, I wonder what changed since LY? If there is any point of concern it would be the right side of the OL, Bowen looks stiff at times and will be a match up issue for an athletic DE.

Looks like the LB play has tightened up, I wonder what changed since LY? If there is any point of concern it would be the right side of the OL, Bowen looks stiff at times and will be a match up issue for an athletic DE.
The OSU experts are simply saying the simplification o the defense has lead to the improvement where they are just playing and not thinking too much