Ohio State Buckeyes 2019

True.

But Coach Day was on the radio yesterday stating they wont even be tackling so to me that makes it a non starter, but if you are just wanting to being kids to the Shoe it would be a good opportunity.

I know he cited injuries as the reason, but I cannot really remember seeing anyone get significantly hurt during an OSU spring game.

When did they ever have a Spring Game without tackling,I can't remember one.

Probably the first time.

WIll be interesting to see how the attendance drops from this to next year if they keep that policy.

Just think it will kill it, but who knows, people are stupid.

Anyone bother watching?

How was the whole no tackling thing?

See the new QB didn't have very good stats...premature for fans/media to hand him the job?

Anyone bother watching?

How was the whole no tackling thing?

See the new QB didn't have very good stats...premature for fans/media to hand him the job?

Just watched the first half,they had some tackling but was hard to watch.

Mathews enters transfer portal....down to 2 Scholarship Qb"S and a walk on.....the boy misses home, it was NOT :shrug: about playing time....

I'd think it's all but assured they'll find a decent graduate transfer via the portal to be the backup QB.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The list of grad transfer options at QB is far from exciting. Either way, we are probably in big trouble of Justin Fields gets hurt.

Unless your goal in life is to be a back up. Why would a guy with two years of eligibility transfer to a school where the starter has atleast two years left.

At some point, he may need to come to terms with reality. He lost the starting job at Kentucky. I am sure he can go to a MAC, Conference USA or American Athletic and see some action. However, coming back home and finishing his career at OSU as the backup might be a better option.

At some point, he may need to come to terms with reality. He lost the starting job at Kentucky. I am sure he can go to a MAC, Conference USA or American Athletic and see some action. However, coming back home and finishing his career at OSU as the backup might be a better option.

That's for sure if they would want him.

We need him.

Attachments

• uncle rico.jpg
    uncle rico.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 56
I think Mr.Fields will have more competition if he has a problem throwing the ball and too much running.

He was never offered the job with Alabama. Saban admits that they interviewed him but he was dinged due to his background check.

He was never offered the job with Alabama. Saban admits that they interviewed him but he was dinged due to his background check.
Can Saban be trusted to admit the truth, though? Perhaps he's telling the truth about it, but his program has a history of shady recruiting tactics (grayshirting, over-signing, parking kids at a JUCO and then reneging on bringing them to Bama, running off recruiting mistakes on flimsy medicals, etc...), so why should anyone take Nick at his word? He also promised the Dolphins he was in it for the long haul, and I believe he promised he wasn't looking NFL as he was being courted by the Dolphins.