Ohio State Buckeyes 2019

Parris Campbell - 4.31
Terry McLaurin - 4.36
Johnnie Dixon - 4.41

How did anyone cover the Buckeye WRs? This doesn't even include KJ Hill.

It took me two weeks but my opinion of Urban has not changed in these weeks. Urban was a good judge of athletic ability and a great recruiter just as far as the act of coaching he reminded me of a John Cooper just not quite as bad. If he could keep his recruiting and then coached like Earl Bruce then we would have had something really special. (By the way Bruce's problem was he did a poor job when it came to recruiting, but man could and did he coach the average material he had.)

Urban, who went undefeated vs. Michigan, reminds you of John Cooper, who couldn't beat Michigan?

You have to do both well, and Urban did. I have some friends who are still pissed about the Bruce firing. But if he couldn't land enough studs, he needed to be fired. That's the harsh truth.

Unlike Bruce and Cooper, Tressell and Meyer did both well. Did not say perfect and no coach is.

Well, I wasn't sure it was true. I just heard it from a Huber Heights person so I wanted to know if anyone else had heard something.

I guess he partied too much is what I heard.

Justin Fields losing Black Stripe is pretty big clue for Buckeyes

But there are signals that can be hard to ignore. Some are as obvious as Fields unleashing his dual-threat skills in an open practice on Student Appreciation Day, making plays with his legs that few quarterbacks have the ability to pull off as a rushing threat. And some are a bit more subtle, like Ohio State taking his Black Stripe off midway through his first spring camp — signifying that he’s ready to represent the Buckeyes.

The Black Stripe tradition is undoubtedly cool for the program, but it isn’t a foolproof way to predict playing time or future success. And in that regard, it can be easy to get carried away by assigning too much significance to something that in the end is just recognition of a lot of hard work. But Ohio State also had to be aware of the message it would send when Fields in particular had his stripe taken off so quickly, and it adds to the perception that he’s getting up to speed and preparing to take hold of the starting job.

Read more:
https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state...-fields-buckeyes-football-quarterback-battle/

What's funny is some national guys have been reporting that Fields is struggling with Day's playbook and that the transition has not been smooth. Because of the situation around his transfer a lot of folks want to him to fail.

What's funny is some national guys have been reporting that Fields is struggling with Day's playbook and that the transition has not been smooth. Because of the situation around his transfer a lot of folks want to him to fail.

I have learned that many of the national guys are clueless and usually report nonsense to get clicks and likes.

Spring game

I'm heading down to Columbus for my first spring game any tips anyone has would be very helpful. Thanks.

I'm heading down to Columbus for my first spring game any tips anyone has would be very helpful. Thanks.

Advice?

Do something else.

As if it they weren't already jokes, the coaching staff came out and said they wont be tackling in this intra team scrimmage. Just wrapping them up.

Was offered free tix....No. Thanks.

The game itself is not really anything more then a gloried practice.

It is a cool way to take your kids or family to the Shoe without paying an arm and a leg to watch them destroy a MAC team.

The game itself is not really anything more then a gloried practice.

It is a cool way to take your kids or family to the Shoe without paying an arm and a leg to watch them destroy a MAC team.

True.

But Coach Day was on the radio yesterday stating they wont even be tackling so to me that makes it a non starter, but if you are just wanting to being kids to the Shoe it would be a good opportunity.