Ohio State at Michigan - 117th Rendition of THE GAME!

LOVE IT. LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
Still hard for you guys to give UM credit.
Hate is a strong emotion.

GO BLUE!

Question still stands. Credit for what exactly? Or maybe better question, what credit isn't being given? I think almost everyone has said Michigan took advantage of OSU's failure in scheme and they said it rather easily. Are there words you need put in their mouth so you can sleep better?

Since we're supposing, it seems to me you're upset that the OSU fans are not more upset. I think they've already moved on. Which in honesty, surprises me.

Question still stands. Credit for what exactly? Or maybe better question, what credit isn't being given? I think almost everyone has said Michigan took advantage of OSU's failure in scheme and they said it rather easily. Are there words you need put in their mouth so you can sleep better?

Since we're supposing, it seems to me you're upset that the OSU fans are not more upset. I think they've already moved on. Which in honesty, surprises me.
Because it wasn’t close is why I loves doing it and your fans have move on.
I’m sure you will win the NC THE NRXT 5 yrs

You can think whatever you want. m had a good Q3. The rest of the game was 1 point.
I was afraid m would lay an egg in the B10 championship and deny tOSU the Rose Bowl.
m took care of business - now do it 2 more times.
Unless Cincy wins - then I’ll be really torn - but OK with either winning.

I will?!?!?!

GO ROCKETS!!!!!
University Of Toledo Sport GIF by Toledo Rockets

Last edited:
Glad you have something to cheer about my friend. You seem to have been very quiet on here the last 16 years. It is good for the rivalry for Michigan to finally win one and be relevant again. Don't be a stranger.

Glad you have something to cheer about my friend. You seem to have been very quiet on here the last 16 years. It is good for the rivalry for Michigan to finally win one and be relevant again. Don't be a stranger.
I’m almost 80 years old. A lot of illness in family; just had 2nd cataract done Wednesday plus a stent for my glaucoma. Mainly just read but have been following football since the very early 1950s. Former recruiter for Bo.

Don’t think Desmond Howard should have opened his mouth although OSU fans do more than their share of belittling Michigan. .

The word “YOU” can mean an infinitesimal amount of people or one other …

You didn't specify and you did quote my post so... So if not the one me you were referring to less than one will win the NC or the next 5 years? Someone should inform the NCAA that university of michigan's English Dept apparently needs an overhaul.

I did look it up and you are correct.
However, JH has finally learned to beat OSU and so it should be a rivalry again. At least that’s what we “Michigan Men” think.

Good night and God bless America.

I did look it up and you are correct.
However, JH has finally learned to beat OSU and so it should be a rivalry again. At least that’s what we “Michigan Men” think.

Good night and God bless America.
I had high hopes for a long Meyer/Harbaugh born in Toledo rivalry. Didn't work out. Now maybe that Harbaugh has gotten into the spirit of it...

Amazing to think, how many of us have grown old(er) :D together on these Ohio sports boards.

Great to hear from you again. God Bless and good health!

Typical TTUN fans. After 10 years, they finally comment. ROTFLMAO! Go Buckeyes!
And, how much did you flap your gums when John Cooper was riding high at 2- 10 - 1? Have you ever been to Columbus and how many games have you seen in person at Ohio Stadium?……….

And, how much did you flap your gums when John Cooper was riding high at 2- 10 - 1? Have you ever been to Columbus and how many games have you seen in person at Ohio Stadium?……….
I didn't. I stood by the Buckeyes wearing scarlet and gray every chance I had. But those TTUN sure did flap their gums and wore colors. The funny thing is, they didn't wear their colors so much the last 10 years and not once did I hear a peep. Now all of a sudden, colors everywhere and now they are flapping their gums. I say they better win it all, but I know Harbaugh will get a hairball and lose it. I hope not, but who knows. Good luck.
I've been to Columbus, but I'm not sure why that is relevant.
Go Buckeyes!

Best Ohioans he stole at every position?
Not sure about best, but the one I remember is WR John Kolesar from Westlake. No idea why, but I followed his high school career and was crushed when he went to Michigan. He had a big kickoff return and TD reception in the 1988 game (if I remember right) against OSU. I found out his dad went to Michigan and thats why he did.

Michigan fans, players, and coaches should be a little more humble. You had a very mature team, and it showed. With ten senior starters, a couple of graduate students, and mostly juniors starting, you should have beaten a very young tOSU team. If you didn't do it this year, you were never going to do it. But now instead of acting like you are thankful that the monkey is off your back, you guys are walking around like this is the start of domination like the Cooper years. First Harbaugh disses the Buckeyes. Then some players. Then Desmond Howard. You guys are giving bulletin board to a team that will have the experience and the talent to put a real butt whoopin on you guys. Win with a little class. When the Buckeyes pulled a couple of wins during the Cooper years, we didn't go on TV and rub it in your faces. We were just glad we won. Michigan fans and players won't let it go. Next year you get to go into the Shoe without most of your defensive line, most of the offensive line, your starting running back, a couple of DB's, and many other players. Do you really want to upset a team that will have everyone back except a few minor players?

Michigan fans, players, and coaches should be a little more humble. You had a very mature team, and it showed. With ten senior starters, a couple of graduate students, and mostly juniors starting, you should have beaten a very young tOSU team. If you didn't do it this year, you were never going to do it. But now instead of acting like you are thankful that the monkey is off your back, you guys are walking around like this is the start of domination like the Cooper years. First Harbaugh disses the Buckeyes. Then some players. Then Desmond Howard. You guys are giving bulletin board to a team that will have the experience and the talent to put a real butt whoopin on you guys. Win with a little class. When the Buckeyes pulled a couple of wins during the Cooper years, we didn't go on TV and rub it in your faces. We were just glad we won. Michigan fans and players won't let it go. Next year you get to go into the Shoe without most of your defensive line, most of the offensive line, your starting running back, a couple of DB's, and many other players. Do you really want to upset a team that will have everyone back except a few minor players?
You must be kidding! In just recent vintage, your coach says, “maybe we should hang 100 on them. Really classy And ignorant. Calling Michigan “scum” is also classy and it’s childish to not use the letter M in Michigan. I remember about a decade back, a Michigan player’s mother and aunt wore UM jerseys and after the game in Columbus a couple of Buckeye fans jumped on the 2 ladies backs and knocked them to the ground. I had personalized UM plates and was literally run off the road by an ignorant pick-up driver and just 2 years ago had my car “keyed” because on my plates. I took my son many years ago to “The Game” in Columbus and we were at the “Will Call” window when 3 drunken students started elbowing him in the back. Naturally he wanted to fight them but I told him there are 3 of them and I’m an old man.

Let’s face it, you don’t like us and we don’t care much for you. But OSU fans lead the way in doing classless things against Michigan. Sure, Michigan has their share of ignorant fans but a long ways to go to top Buckeye fans.

You must be kidding! In just recent vintage, your coach says, “maybe we should hang 100 on them. Really classy And ignorant. Calling Michigan “scum” is also classy and it’s childish to not use the letter M in Michigan. I remember about a decade back, a Michigan player’s mother and aunt wore UM jerseys and after the game in Columbus a couple of Buckeye fans jumped on the 2 ladies backs and knocked them to the ground. I had personalized UM plates and was literally run off the road by an ignorant pick-up driver and just 2 years ago had my car “keyed” because on my plates. I took my son many years ago to “The Game” in Columbus and we were at the “Will Call” window when 3 drunken students started elbowing him in the back. Naturally he wanted to fight them but I told him there are 3 of them and I’m an old man.

Let’s face it, you don’t like us and we don’t care much for you. But OSU fans lead the way in doing classless things against Michigan. Sure, Michigan has their share of ignorant fans but a long ways to go to top Buckeye fans.
Were the people that antagonized you players, coaches, and alumni?

Just reverse the teams and you will have your answer. All the arguing is rather stupid. And, if we can’t have a little fun once in 19 years………..we’ll, I guess that’s the way of the world today.
God bless America and Go Blue!