Ohio Players In The Bowls

3rd - 5th round. No higher or lower than he would have before. He was never a top 50 prospect so it's not like he lost millions. Frankly, you & I discussing this is the only thing keeping it "alive". Everyone else has moved on to CFP title game, NFL playoffs & draft prep.

If Vegas could give me odds I'd bet that Ravens, 49ers, Patriots, or Steelers draft him.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, yours, mine, and the other Yappi posters’ opinions don’t matter - just the opinions of the half dozen +/- NFL teams that are seriously interested in Bowden. However, your not-so-bold prediction still left quite a bit of leeway saying he’ll go in rounds 3-5. Bowden should say a prayer tonight that his perceived temper and his horribly misguided timing (i.e. bowl game; common sense decision) won’t be considered at all by teams making important draft decisions for their franchises. Because, as I’m sure Bowden was aware, or is now, the yearly salary difference between being the first pick in round 3 vs the last pick in round 5 is roughly $2,000,000 per year. That’s “millions” in my book and likely Bowden’s, as well. So let’s hope, at least for his sake, that you‘re right. ;)

Last edited: