Ohio National Team Director Charged with Child Enticement

Blue Chipper

Last edited:

Short Drag

Madmex64, the Ohio National Team Director, wow! Wrestling coaches and parents will hopefully be vigilant and have an open line of dialogue when something like this happens for sure. Imagine if your child was victim in this situation. To subject a 5 year old girl to the act that he was performing in his vehicle is repulsive and disgusting. There are apparently other cases beyond the 2016 cold case that law officials are potentially linking him to. Yes, cases, as in more than a couple of incidents over the last three years. I'm not sure if they're youth sports related or not. A lot of dads and coaches on here have had direct and close contact with him over the years and have even trusted him enough to let their young boys go on wrestling trips with him alone. I hope these dads aren't in denial and do the right thing and talk to your kids about him.

have even trusted him enough to let their young boys go on wrestling trips with him alone. I hope these dads aren't in denial and do the right thing and talk to your kids about him.
I know he also had very young girls on these teams as well that traveled with the ON Team. Young as in 5, 6, 7 8 years old.
This is very concerning.

CappFan

Let us all hope this is not true. Several of the boys on our youth team have travelled with him. My daughter was planning on going with the team, but didn't go because of a birthday party and dance recitals. Thanks to God! The mother of the girl, said on the news that she knew him from her sons football team. maybe it was some type of grudge to get him in trouble. the whole story doesn't make sense.

carpmentor

If the car door was closed it had to be a really tall 5 year old.... the article doesn’t stipulate if it was open or closed. If true, this is very scary

One issue I have heard from a detective with the county that should raise a flag is this, Montoya didn’t have the same car he has now back in 2016. So that would be a problem, also now the girl is saying he was masterbating, there is no 5 yr old that says that word and if she did she comes from a troubled home being able to correctly know what that term means. Also with all his involvement in youth sports, if this was his character then there should be people coming forward. I’ll wait to get more details on this one, lots of questionable things being stated.

One issue I have heard from a detective with the county that should raise a flag is this, Montoya didn’t have the same car he has now back in 2016. So that would be a problem, also now the girl is saying he was masterbating, there is no 5 yr old that says that word and if she did she comes from a troubled home being able to correctly know what that term means. Also with all his involvement in youth sports, if this was his character then there should be people coming forward. I’ll wait to get more details on this one, lots of questionable things being stated.
Right....cause the 5 year old girl has it all wrong-he was just eating a cheeseburger. Extra mayo no doubt. GTFOH.

Blue Chipper

Hey Brandon, are you allowed on the computer while you’re out on bond?

FLIPWILSON

The article I read had the girl as stating "He was pulling on his private parts"

nasty513

Right....cause the 5 year old girl has it all wrong-he was just eating a cheeseburger. Extra mayo no doubt. GTFOH.
Jeff ...why are you still using this fake profile??

On another note....I can't believe that what he is accused of is only a misdemeanor

Jeff ...why are you still using this fake profile??

On another note....I can't believe that what he is accused of is only a misdemeanor
No doubt though he knows the severity of the situation. He’s probably all choked up and trying to wrap his hands around it all.

Last edited:

Joe Daugherty

What the heck is going on these days? First the coach at Lakewood St. Ed's and now this? And before Joe D. comes on an lectures everyone about due process and innocent before guilty, let's take a moment to remember the victims of sexual abuse and realize that we need to be vigilant against those that hold these types of positions for these reasons. SMDH.

I don’t even know who this guy is so why would I speak to it? I am heartbroken for the families involved. True or not, this has to be tearing them apart. They are in my prayers. You seem to have a bone to pick though, so just send me a PM and we can talk about your issues. I’m willing to listen if you need the help.

Blue Chipper

I don’t even know who this guy is so why would I speak to it? I am heartbroken for the families involved. True or not, this has to be tearing them apart. They are in my prayers. You seem to have a bone to pick though, so just send me a PM and we can talk about your issues. I’m willing to listen if you need the help.
That’s exactly what the priest said.

nasty513

Kinda related, but not really... Why is this team this guy runs/ran called the Ohio National Team? Is it related to USA-Ohio but on a youth level? Is he out, how can I get my kid on that team and buy all the gear?