Ohio indoor track High School State records

Ram On

Does anyone know where to go to access Ohio’s high school state indoor track records? Not the OATCCC indoor state meet records....but the fastest times ever run anywhere indoors by an Ohio HS athlete. Any help would be appreciated.

Seek Up

JavMan probably has a list handy. I found a list from 2011. There was so much discussion about 1600 vs. mile, oversized tracks and altitude conversion I had to stop reading lol.

JAVMAN83

There is no repository for such records. If you are to be strict about track records, then you have to show throw all performances on tracks over 200m onto a separate "best" lists as 200m track is the maximum distance for real record purposes. I and a few others have compilations ongoing, but the past year has put me behind on my desired production of a comprehensive list of 200m vs. longer track "records".

Here's my thread from late 2019 for girls. I have not updated since then.

Is there anything you have in mind specifically?

Last edited:

JAVMAN83

Here are the boys' records I had as of November 2019. Not updated since then.

Ram On

Thank you so much! Record keepers are a rare breed, Javman...and you are very much appreciated! I’ll be very interested to see your top 30 lists for each event, when completed. Thanks again!

JAVMAN83

Thank you so much! Record keepers are a rare breed, Javman...and you are very much appreciated! I’ll be very interested to see your top 30 lists for each event, when completed. Thanks again!
Thank you. I have some for some events. That might be possible next year, especially for the girls. Boys have a lot longer history to weed through, so I think maybe 2024-25 for that listing.