Ohio HS Football Trivia

dnis30

Ok....Most football playoff appearances without a final four birth (regional championship)?

I must say, I think this is going to be a tough one.

Last edited:

HighSchoolFB45

Ok....Most football playoff appearances without a final four birth (regional championship)?

I must say, I think this is going to be a tough one.
i know Wapakoneta has never been to the final four but have made the playoffs multiple times but I doubt they are the answer

dnis30

Ok, got another one for you guys.

What school(s) has the least amount of playoff appearances with a state title?

YTOWN

Ok, got another one for you guys.

What school(s) has the least amount of playoff appearances with a state title?
I know the now closed Warren Western Reserve had 1 state title in 4 playoff appearances and I think Loveland, Purcell Marian and Ft. Recovery also have a title in 4 appearances.

dnis30

I know the now closed Warren Western Reserve had 1 state title in 4 playoff appearances and I think Loveland, Purcell Marian and Ft. Recovery also have a title in 4 appearances.
Wow. That was fast. Nicely done, sir.

YTOWN

Wow. That was fast. Nicely done, sir.
Well Western Reserve was a local school and I saw their playoff games, including the last game they ever played against St. Ignatius in the 1989 playoffs, so I knew they were one of them and I have been following the playoffs closely since they started, which basically just means I'm old. :)

Publican

Stipe went to Eastlake North. Was a great wrestler as well as running back/linebacker for the Rangers.
He was Steve Miocic then.

dnis30

Without looking on the OHSAA website, in football, what school had the longest span in between state championships?

Insane92

Here is an interesting fact: The two longest winning streaks overlapped each other. The interesting part is both teams are from the same conference.
57 - Delphos St. John's (1996-2001)
54 - Versailles (1993-1997)
At the time Versailles was not in the MAC, just an FYI if you didn’t know.