Ohio HS Football Trivia

dnis30

What Ohio school has the most football playoff appearances without a win? Don't cheat and look it up! Lol.

Last edited:

The Dock

A lot of fanatics on here know where to look. Lol. In saying that, I hope they don't. I would have never guessed this school.
I looked it up, but only because I knew the answer to this question when it was last asked had since changed. I won’t reveal the answer!

dnis30

I looked it up, but only because I knew the answer to this question when it was last asked had since changed. I won’t reveal the answer!
Oh! Lol. I can tell you emphatically, I would have never gotten this right in a million years. I have never heard of this school! Lol.

dnis30

Usually being D4-D5, they usually get a higher seed and have to go on the road to play against a strong program like Clinton Massie or West Jeff.

Have had some single possession losses and some blowouts.
Ya. Facing those two squads will get you an early exit more often than not.

The Dock

Oh! Lol. I can tell you emphatically, I would have never gotten this right in a million years. I have never heard of this school! Lol.
I actually was wrong. I was thinking this distinction (original question) belonged to New Philadelphia before they won a couple years ago, and then it went to Belpre. Didn't even consider Madeira!

dnis30

I actually was wrong. I was thinking this distinction (original question) belonged to New Philadelphia before they won a couple years ago, and then it went to Belpre. Didn't even consider Madeira!
Belpre and Springfield Northeastern are tied for 2nd at 0-7. CFCA was 0-7, but won last season in round one.

Kirtland4580

Good call! First instinct seeing answer was “no way!” then “oh yeah, that makes sense.

Nice job, Kirt
Thanks. Yeah, you’d think that after all those years with Koach, they’d have garnered a TON of playoff wins, but they got eliminated in the first two rounds an awful lot.

Raylan_Givens

Hey, Dnis, THANK YOU! Really enjoying this thread. Nice to just think about the teams & outcomes and not “other” stuff.

MUCH Appreciated