Ohio Heritage Conference 2022

Why doesn't the OHSAA have the brackets complete? I have tried to click on region 20 bracket a couple times and it says its in process....Am I missing something? How hard is it to create a spreadsheet showing the bracket?! Why don't you use some of that money that you take from schools and hire a computer person to build the tournament brackets.

Why doesn't the OHSAA have the brackets complete? I have tried to click on region 20 bracket a couple times and it says its in process....Am I missing something? How hard is it to create a spreadsheet showing the bracket?! Why don't you use some of that money that you take from schools and hire a computer person to build the tournament brackets.
You know how easy the OHSAA website is to navigate through. Probably the same person doing the brackets. lol

does anyone have an answer for why Madison Plains is in D6 R24, but right up the road in the same county, West Jefferson is in R23.

these schools border eachother and are in the same county, yet differ in region..

I had a situation last night trying to buy tickets from the OHSAA website to go to the soccer game last night and the site kept crashing and timing out and wouldnt allow us to buy the tickets, luckily my friend called me and had 2 extra tickets. Moral of the story is dont wait until an hour before the game friday night to buy your tickets because the website will probably go down.....

Pickem this week, didn't find Fairbanks, did they make the playoffs?

Northeastern vs Waynesville
Mechanicsburg vs Lockland
West Lib vs Triad
West Jeff
vs Newcomerstown
Greeneview vs Prebble Shawnee
Southeastern vs Cin. College Prep
Cedarville vs New Breman
Greenon vs Milton Union
Central
vs Bernard

West Lib vs Triad
West Jeff
vs Newcomerstown
Cedarville vs New Breman
Greenon vs Milton Union
Central
vs Bernard
Cedarville is going to have a long night. I look for New Breman to be playing on Week 16. I think Greeneview will come out with the W.

West Lib vs Triad
West Jeff
vs Newcomerstown
Cedarville vs New Breman
Greenon vs Milton Union
Central
vs Bernard
Fairbanks did not make it. They finished 19th in Region 24.

Central wins 36-0. Strange game,St.B-E had about 20 people including bus drivers and cheer leaders but they had over a hundred tickets sold but not used. They also had 3 bad snaps,two punts,player ejected,fans ejected and unsportsmanlike on the head coach. Irish also had an int and a couple of fumble recoveries. Daniel Kamara had a long run and then a 41 yard pass reception for tds in the first quarter. The Irish were basically in control from there. Nice performance for a team down four starters but next week will be a much tougher hill to climb.

Burg wins 41-0. Next week we get Minster.
Minster Fan here, respect for the BURG, for several years, your boys came down with Coach F for a day of practicing during two-a-days--a bunch of HARDNOSE kids, my son said about your players... plus one of the best games i have seen when we went 42-41 years ago. So two things, whats the word on this years team and also where do you recommend for a couple of beers and some good food before the game?

Minster Fan here, respect for the BURG, for several years, your boys came down with Coach F for a day of practicing during two-a-days--a bunch of HARDNOSE kids, my son said about your players... plus one of the best games i have seen when we went 42-41 years ago. So two things, whats the word on this years team and also where do you recommend for a couple of beers and some good food before the game?
they’re down a lot.. don’t expect the same team you’ve seen the last few years.

they will rebound and they have some really nice players, especially the Roland kid.