Ohio Heritage Conference 2020

The south is garbage! The only team that gave a fight was Greeneview against West Liberty. Had them tied up 21-21 until the fourth.

Greenons offense just couldn’t get going! the QB was running for his life every play! it was stressful. credit to Burg for beating us up front. the Knights have issues on the line. Greenons defense kept them in it. got plenty of stops. but the offense just couldn’t do anything.

Greenons offense just couldn’t get going! the QB was running for his life every play! it was stressful. credit to Burg for beating us up front. the Knights have issues on the line. Greenons defense kept them in it. got plenty of stops. but the offense just couldn’t do anything.
The QB had some nice little dump passes, they moved the ball down the field. He had some nice deep balls but #11 couldn’t pull them in, I think I saw him drop two that could have been scores

The QB had some nice little dump passes, they moved the ball down the field. He had some nice deep balls but #11 couldn’t pull them in, I think I saw him drop two that could have been scores
Greenon hung with the Burg for awhile but too much sloppiness for the Knights. good thing is, sloppiness can be fixed. Burg earned that win, and Greenon shot themselves in the leg too much. talent wise i thought they were near equal teams but Burg won the coaching battle tonight.

clean game too. no matter how stressful it was watching Greenons QB take a beating, this was a fun high school football game to watch. best of luck to you guys!

The south is garbage! The only team that gave a fight was Greeneview against West Liberty. Had them tied up 21-21 until the fourth.
Greenon-Mechanicsburg was a lot closer than the score indicated. last 2 Burg scores were on the Greenon JVs. still think Greenon should handle the south.

Greenon-Mechanicsburg was a lot closer than the score indicated. last 2 Burg scores were on the Greenon JVs. still think Greenon should handle the south.

R U D - RUNK!?!?!?

UMmmm didn't happen, just own it.
Be glad you all got spotted 7 points so you could pretend to hang around awhile.
That above is for ghsknightsfan

To The young men that played good game way to compete and good luck!

R U D - RUNK!?!?!?

UMmmm didn't happen, just own it.
Be glad you all got spotted 7 points so you could pretend to hang around awhile.
That above is for ghsknightsfan

To The young men that played good game way to compete and good luck!
did you even watch the game, the Knights played the Indians much tougher than last year. Burg was the better team. they earned the win. but if you watched the game at all, Greenon wasn’t totally outmatched like last year.

did you even watch the game, the Knights played the Indians much tougher than last year. Burg was the better team. they earned the win. but if you watched the game at all, Greenon wasn’t totally outmatched like last year.
I respect you and your passion for your team but outscored 93-7 in two games is the definition of domination. And the 7 was a kickoff return. Greenon has won a few games last year which is great but there's a bigggg gap between them and teams like the Burg, WLS, and West Jeff

Next Friday night will be a battle. West Jeff and Mechanicsburg might possibly be the best game of the 6 game series. Both teams will be prepared and ready for a battle. My guess, this will come down to the last few minutes of the game as it has the last couple of years. It will be a game of inches because both teams have great defenses. Let's hear your predictions.

There's an enormous gap in physicality between the better north division teams and the south division teams.

Greenon/Burg was one of the games that I streamed last night. From the quarter or so that I watched Mechanicsburg dominated in the trenches. Greenon moved the ball some, but their inability to consistently block Burg's defensive front resulted in a lot of drive killing penalties and errors.

There's an enormous gap in physicality between the better north division teams and the south division teams.

Greenon/Burg was one of the games that I streamed last night. From the quarter or so that I watched Mechanicsburg dominated in the trenches. Greenon moved the ball some, but their inability to consistently block Burg's defensive front resulted in a lot of drive killing penalties and errors.
bingo!

So GHS fan, Greenon was only down 27-7 and they put thier JVs in? Why would any coach do that? Seems crazy to me.

North went 6-0. Clearly the better side. But I watcheed some of the GV WL game, and it was a good fight. I would say, even though WL is down this year, that GV could easily end up 5-1.

But its the best OHC game already in week 2! Burg/WJ for the North Title. 2 great programs, coaches, football communities, and teams. Definitely will watch if its streamed somewhere.

So GHS fan, Greenon was only down 27-7 and they put thier JVs in? Why would any coach do that? Seems crazy to me.

North went 6-0. Clearly the better side. But I watcheed some of the GV WL game, and it was a good fight. I would say, even though WL is down this year, that GV could easily end up 5-1.

But its the best OHC game already in week 2! Burg/WJ for the North Title. 2 great programs, coaches, football communities, and teams. Definitely will watch if its streamed somewhere.
M.I.B.N will stream it live on YouTube.

The West Jefferson football games can be seen on TV, go to your Facebook and search for West Jefferson football or West Jefferson Athletics and look for the post on how to get the games,

yes they did. it was 27-7 after the 3rd.

still don’t see anyone in the south beating Greenon, but the north solidified their dominance on friday.

greeneview is better than last year, very big and physical. that should be a great game for the south title. One will be 4-2, the other 5-1.
it looks like Greeneview is a little better in the skills positions than last year, and the O-Line play looked strong. but Defensive Backfield looked subpar. if Greenon gets the offense figured out, they’ll be fine. if not, Greeneview has a chance. keep in mind Friday was Greenons first time seeing another team this year. i’m excited about Greenons defense, much improved

I know West Jeff and Burg are the marquee match-up this week but I think the Northeastern/Fairbanks game will be a fun one. I think the Jets have shown improvement. It wouldn't shock me if they put up a tougher fight with the Panthers than most anticipate. Anyone else have a take on this one?

it looks like Greeneview is a little better in the skills positions than last year, and the O-Line play looked strong. but Defensive Backfield looked subpar. if Greenon gets the offense figured out, they’ll be fine. if not, Greeneview has a chance. keep in mind Friday was Greenons first time seeing another team this year. i’m excited about Greenons defense, much improved
The knights gave up 41 points. Much improved?

The knights gave up 41 points. Much improved?
27 varsity points compared to 52 last year is much improved. a lot less big plays given up is much improved. a few 3 and outs is much improved. a lot more stops is much improved. so yeah, the knights were much improved on defense.