Ohio Heritage Conference 2020

Irish hire Ty Myers former player at North. Current eight grade coach who has children in the system. Good luck he has a big hill to climb but with faith all things are possible.

It's a good hire, and I'm not just saying that because he's a former Illini, haha. The Irish are on the climb back up. Give them a few more seasons and they'll be back at the top of the OHC South (when the current Freshmen are Seniors.

It's a good hire, and I'm not just saying that because he's a former Illini, haha. The Irish are on the climb back up. Give them a few more seasons and they'll be back at the top of the OHC South (when the current Freshmen are Seniors.
i think it’ll be back to Central/Greeneview for the title every year. greenon had their success. i’ll give them two more seasons max but only next year with the potential to make noise in the playoffs. who knows if the coaches will carry on success with less talent, it’s anyone’s guess. SE will be down as well as Cedarville, and i look for plains to float at 4-6 for years to come.

Theres a reason KR and Greenon dont play anymore. KR at 5-5 was better than an 8-2 Greenon team. KR probably won't be too good next year but on a yearly basis they bury Greenon

Theres a reason KR and Greenon dont play anymore. KR at 5-5 was better than an 8-2 Greenon team. KR probably won't be too good next year but on a yearly basis they bury Greenon
KR had a good QB in Lemen (who played for enon in pee wee) but that’s about it. the line play was awful. i don’t see KR burying Greenon this year. Burg had 4-5 turnovers (!) against KR and they still only put up 3 points. sorry but the KR glory days are over for now.

KR had a good QB in Lemen (who played for enon in pee wee) but that’s about it. the line play was awful. i don’t see KR burying Greenon this year. Burg had 4-5 turnovers (!) against KR and they still only put up 3 points. sorry but the KR glory days are over for now.
We couldn't hold onto the ball to save our lives!! We turned it over 6 times! They were at our goal line 3-4 times and couldn't get in. Their line is big but incredibly weak. They need a good strength and conditioning program

KR had a great run from 2010 to 2015 based all on the Jimmys and Joes. The coaching has always been subpar which is why they dont consistently beat the Shawnees and Bellefontaines of the world. They usually have some of the best players around and beat the bad teams but stumble the minute they run into someone on their level.

Agree, our OOC games are KR and Urbana. Urbana won't win a game and KR won't be .500, I'd like to see how we match up with WJ now that Gabe Jones the monster is graduating
Next year not so much but I like those two games for Mburg in most years. Urbana historically has been a winner that took a nose dive and KR typically fields a good team as well. Your program has always been one I've admired and have always said you guys would have a banner or two hanging if not for being edged out by the MAC come playoff time. You have quite a bit coming back for next year, don't you?

Agree, our OOC games are KR and Urbana. Urbana won't win a game and KR won't be .500, I'd like to see how we match up with WJ now that Gabe Jones the monster is graduating
well i don’t see Burg finishing any worse than 9-1, i think they will make a run at state next year. too much coming back, i don’t see anyone on the schedule giving them a game besides greenon, west jeff, and west lib. and i still think burg will be better than all those teams.

well i don’t see Burg finishing any worse than 9-1, i think they will make a run at state next year. too much coming back, i don’t see anyone on the schedule giving them a game besides greenon, west jeff, and west lib. and i still think burg will be better than all those teams.
West Jeff and West Lib unloaded to an extent. I know they're your home town boys but until Greenon scores on burg....I can't call it a "game". Sure Rice is a TON for anyone to handle but the Indians looked ready.

West Jeff and West Lib unloaded to an extent. I know they're your home town boys but until Greenon scores on burg....I can't call it a "game". Sure Rice is a TON for anyone to handle but the Indians looked ready.
burg absolutely handed it to them hands down. to be fair, greenon had 2 scores called back before the half, so it could’ve been more like 28-14. but again good teams don’t make mistakes like that. i’m sure it will be more of a game next year as greenon will have a better idea who to prepare for. but Burg is still my pick to go 10-0 and make a very deep run.

No Jones will be a much improved shot of a "W". However, sitting at a WJ game this year, Buescher had 70+ kids on the sidelines...he might re-load.
as far as WJ, they had a solid backup running back, but he was no playmaker like jones. WJ having 70 kids on the sidelines almost makes me think they don’t belong in the OHC! but no better league for them besides ours. i don’t mind a trip to west jeff every year or so for sports, nice town for sure.

Next year not so much but I like those two games for Mburg in most years. Urbana historically has been a winner that took a nose dive and KR typically fields a good team as well. Your program has always been one I've admired and have always said you guys would have a banner or two hanging if not for being edged out by the MAC come playoff time. You have quite a bit coming back for next year, don't you?
We lose basically 6 kids and the bulk are coming back. With Anna losing so many players this year, I think this COULD be our year in 2020 but who knows

We lose basically 6 kids and the bulk are coming back. With Anna losing so many players this year, I think this COULD be our year in 2020 but who knows
came oh so close the year with Romero at QB. i remember going to that game at Bellefontaine- wow! i think next years Burg team could be better than that..

burg absolutely handed it to them hands down. to be fair, greenon had 2 scores called back before the half, so it could’ve been more like 28-14. but again good teams don’t make mistakes like that. i’m sure it will be more of a game next year as greenon will have a better idea who to prepare for. but Burg is still my pick to go 10-0 and make a very deep run.
If Rice had a big WR to throw to that would make a big difference. I think we would have absolutely put it to New Middletown Springfield, hoping we can get to Canton