Ohio Heritage Conference 2020

If that would happen there'd be a lot of purple in those stands
So that said how big a favorite do you have ColdH2O vs Da Burg?
I'd need to see some film on Burg to really make a good guess. But if I had to make a guess right now I'd say around 10 points.

Calpreps:
[2020] Coldwater (OH) 28, [2020] Mechanicsburg (OH) 24

Last edited:
I have been a part of both leagues and the OHC is not close to the MAC conference wise. Look at what happens in the playoffs every year.
This is very true... As rich a history that West Jeff has, they cannot beat the teams from the MAC and this includes when Versailles wasn't a member.

Versailes
1986 - L - 35-0
1987 - L - 14-0
1990 - L - 13-0
1998 - L - 18-13 - This game was 1st round match up. However, winner of this game would win it all.

Marion Local
2007 - L - 24-0
2008 - L - 21-14

Coldwater
2010 - L - 44-12
2011 - L - 28-6
2013 - L - 35-10

predictions tonight

Greenon- 49 South Chucky- 0
Greeneview- 28 Madison Plains- 26
Cedarville- 20 Catholic Central- 12
Mechanicsburg- 40 Fairbanks- 14
West Lib- 45 Northeastern- 13
West Jefferson- 42 Triad- 6

Northeastern almost knocking off WLS and Triad hanging with West Jeff were eye popping. hopefully they can get things figured out.

OHC South championship game in Jamestown next week. can’t wait!

Bigfishsmallpond: if NE runs any play in the world other than that 2pt call they win. Ridiculous, Maryland I toss right? Put blockers in front of that Qb and turn him lose. Unreal! Good call on picking Ne to upset WLS. It should’ve happened. I will look into the SCC to see who coached them tonight.

GHSknightsfan

Just stop. Burg beat you 93-7 over the last two years. Greenon celebrates a shutout over South Chuck??? That’s why greenon is greenon. Congrats.

So is Burg the overall OHC champ this year or just the North?

Bigfishsmallpond: if NE runs any play in the world other than that 2pt call they win. Ridiculous, Maryland I toss right? Put blockers in front of that Qb and turn him lose. Unreal! Good call on picking Ne to upset WLS. It should’ve happened. I will look into the SCC to see who coached them tonight.

GHSknightsfan

Just stop. Burg beat you 93-7 over the last two years. Greenon celebrates a shutout over South Chuck??? That’s why greenon is greenon. Congrats.

you’re what’s wrong with yappi! always trying to bring out the bad in situations. the Burg game was 5 WEEKS AGO! and you’re bringing up last year as well! just drop it. go back to your den.

GHSknightsfan

Yeah, just missed that one.

I don't think anyone wants to talk about an overall champion. It would ruin the "Everyone Gets a Trophy Philosophy". Mechanicsburg is overwhelmingly the best team in the OHC this year, regardless of North, South, East, or West.

you’re what’s wrong with yappi! always trying to bring out the bad in situations. the Burg game was 5 WEEKS AGO! and you’re bringing up last year as well! just drop it. go back to your den.

No I’m just giving you facts, facts that you can’t handle. You like to brag about greenon beating bad teams, but get upset if somebody tells you the truth. Greenon isn’t good, but have improved over the last few years. Good for them. The south is weak with a lot of struggle teams. Nobody’s fault, small schools go through cycles. So to say “shutout !”....it’s SE c’mon man. Beat somebody that has a pulse, Greenon wouldn’t win a game vs a north opponent this year. Again facts. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

After your Grandson graduates are you still going to post?Asking for a friend
that’s the plan, still plan to go to home games but i’m likely done traveling for high school games. hopefully i’ll have a saturday afternoon games to go to.

No I’m just giving you facts, facts that you can’t handle. You like to brag about greenon beating bad teams, but get upset if somebody tells you the truth. Greenon isn’t good, but have improved over the last few years. Good for them. The south is weak with a lot of struggle teams. Nobody’s fault, small schools go through cycles. So to say “shutout !”....it’s SE c’mon man. Beat somebody that has a pulse, Greenon wouldn’t win a game vs a north opponent this year. Again facts. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.
can’t help who’s on the schedule..

Greenon not being able to beat anyone in the North? how ignorant.

The Burg with an impressive win! They continue to get better every week. Hopefully they get over the MAC hurdle in the playoffs it would be great to see

There’s nothing wrong with being happy when your team wins. Dang you guys bitch if your ice cream is cold ?

Good for Greenon, good for NE giving WLS all they wanted. Fairbanks has some athletes, need some work on tackles-too many horse collars, late hits, out of bounds hits. We could have had a lot of significant injuries.

Must be a younger poster due to your posting about 14-18 year old high school kids like this. They are KIDS. Not college or NFL players.

GHSknightsfan

Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture, getting kids to buy into a program who has made huge changes this year on their staff. If NE goes for the tie and kick... maybe it gets blocked... then the noise in the stands say go for the win you have nothing to lose. Go for 2 and get it. Then everyone says the coaches are geniuses. Miss the two and the coaches stink and should have called ABC.... maybe the kids believed in the process. Maybe they wanted the call. Watching the game on TV. It appears if the big kid does not slip he scores. Nobody ever knows. The NE team can be fun to watch when they get rolling. Sophomore heavy team. They play in the second hardest small school division in the state. Would you want them in a first round playoff this year if they match against someone close to them. No dog in the fight here. Just enjoy watching good football games. Ask anyone in the league I bet they'd say this NE team is much improved. Just my opinion. Love reading all of your posts. High school sports is what it's all about. Memories for life.