Ohio Heritage Conference 2019

I saw about half of WLS scrimmage against New Bremen.There first team looked really good on offence.There is going to score points they spread the ball around a lot of great athletes with a very senior and junior loaded team. It is going to come down if they can stop people because quite frankly there defense as been average at best since the new coaching staff took over 5 years ago and from what I saw they are greatly improved. They go to Springfield Shawnee for their next scrimmage
Could you give me a time and date for this (WLS @ Shawnee)?
Thanks.

i know Greenon is @ Waynesville saturday, Urbana is at Fairbanks saturday (game at OWU), and Dayton Northridge is at Greeneview Friday

Thanks for the info.
Id like to see Urbana and fairbanks, but Ohio Weslyan? Is that in delaware?
Greenview should dominate Northridge.
Might try to see WLS Shawnee. Couold be playoff caliber teams going at it.
Anyone know where Mechanicsburg is Saturday?

Thanks for the info.
Id like to see Urbana and fairbanks, but Ohio Weslyan? Is that in delaware?
Greenview should dominate Northridge.
Might try to see WLS Shawnee. Couold be playoff caliber teams going at it.
Anyone know where Mechanicsburg is Saturday?
i heard Greeneview was down. especially at skill positions. will be able to hold their own up front. and OWU is in delaware. it’s about a 25 minute drive from fairbanks. i know fairbanks’ head coach has a relationship with and OWU coach (not sure how) so that’s likely why’s it’s being played at OWU. plus, it’s a first class stadium

Did you see Greenon? Curious as to why you think that. I thought they would be good based on returning players. But that's never a guarantee.
i went to scrimmage and Greenon won 5 scores to 2 scores. much improved over last year but o-line does have some work to do.

This is just what I heard on WLS scrimmage.WLS struggled running but did ok passing they have a lot of athletes outside which I knew.On defense other than a couple broken plays by Shawnee QB they held there own.Not sure who the 3rd team was but same thing on defense and on offense they seemed to move the ball better .Also Shawnee looks good. I believe we are in the same region this year since we moved up.

Shawnee's QB is probably going to be player of the year in the CBC. Glass I believe. He's quite the athlete. If WLS did okay against him, they should be fine.

Like I said just what I heard.With us moving up to Division 5 I am assuming our room for error is going to be very minimal is that correct wls_color

Greenon did good for the first time in pads against an opponent other than their own. Yes the O-line has to be worked on but hey its a scrimmage in which coaches EVALUATE players to see where they are at so they can make changes. Yes changes are going to happen and I assure you come week 10 MrFBall4Life we will be damn ready for Greeneview. It must be nice to make a new account and talk trash about kids in HS football!

Greenon did good for the first time in pads against an opponent other than their own. Yes the O-line has to be worked on but hey its a scrimmage in which coaches EVALUATE players to see where they are at so they can make changes. Yes changes are going to happen and I assure you come week 10 MrFBall4Life we will be damn ready for Greeneview. It must be nice to make a new account and talk trash about kids in HS football!
Probably just mad because your JV looking o-line is soft as butter

Like I said just what I heard.With us moving up to Division 5 I am assuming our room for error is going to be very minimal is that correct wls_color

For sure. Especially if Ben Logan and Graham don't win too many games (which I anticipate). I'm thinking we need to go 9-1. If we go 8-2, it's going to require a win over one of the better teams in the OHC to get us in probably (say 8-2, but we upset an 8-2 West Jefferson or something along those lines).

For what it’s worth....The DV Southwest Division required less points to earn the number 8 seed than the DVI Southwest region....Hard to predict from year to year but it’s not always true to form.