2. Greenon (6-4)
3. Madison Plains (3-7)
4. Southeastern (3-7)
5. Cedarville (2-8)
6. Catholic Central (0-10)

What's everyone's thoughts on 2019?

Returning All OHC Players by team:
*- player of the year

West Jefferson: Gabe Jones (RB)*, Brenton Robertson (OL), Shane Bumgardner (OL), Zach Hahn (RB)
Fairbanks: Sam Renert (OL), Luke Gatlin (DB), Dakota Key (OL)
Mechanicsburg: Keith Bebout (WR), Jake Hurst (LB), Logan Hurst (QB), Kix Thiel (TE), Caden Coleman (OL), Aaron Conley (QB)
WL-S: Kyle Wolfe (OL), Brandon Woodruff (QB), Nick Burden (WR),Isaac Lee (OL)
Triad: N/A
Northeastern: Levi Ashley (WR)

Greeneview: Clay Payton (RB)*, Nick Wolfe (OL), Bryce Day (DL)
Greenon: Luke Downing (WR), Cade Rice (QB), Dylan Bardnell (OL), KameronCox (WR), Logan Hulbert (LB)
Madison Plains: Jarrett Valley (QB), Ryan Ernst (WR), Ethan Hill (OL), Matt Holbrook (OL), Anthony Holbrook (RB)
Southeastern: Hayden McKee (LB), Aaron Flores (DL), Tanner Stoops (WR)
Cedarville: N/A
Catholic Central: N/A

Mechanicsburg should be the favorite to win the North. I think it's between West Jefferson and WLS for 2nd. Fairbanks just behind them. A lot of talent back across the board in the North.

In the South, I think it's a race between Greeneview and Greenon (that's not a typo). I don't see anyone else coming close, although MP should be greatly improved. I didn't realize Greenon had that much coming back. Their offense is going to be dangerous.

Interesting notes regarding divisional assignments:

D5, R20: Greenon, Madison Plains, West Jefferson, West Liberty-Salem (up from D6),
D6, R24: Fairbanks, Greeneview (down from D5), Mechanicsburg, Northeastern, Triad (up from D7)
D7, R28: Catholic Central, Cedarville, Southeastern

Central should field a team. have a decent amount of middle school players coming up. i would be more worried about Cedarville. with Greeneview losing a lot, Greenon has a legit shot in the south

Curious minds want to know, what is expected of West Jefferson this year?

I've stated this before, but this is my favorite rivalry game Ready plays. I really wish this would become a yearly matchup similar to a Coldwater-Kenton.

West Jeff is always gonna be good. that’s a tribute to culture. otherwise they lost a lot to graduation but they have a couple good lineman and a nice running back. i wouldn’t expect them to go undefeated but 8-2/7-3 sounds about right

West Jeff lost 8 or 9 Seniors off of last years team. As mentioned above, some of the players WJ returns includes a starting RB, 3 OL and a Soph to be QB that started about 5 games as a Freshman. Overall, the #'s in the WJ football program are up: There are 15+ kids out for football in each grade 7 thru 12 for this year. Hopefully the week 2 Ready-WJ game is a good one.

Greeneview will be in good shape. Not as deep as last season but talent all over the field. I hear they have a few move in kids that are gonna help. Big up front and fast on defense should be a fun year to watch

Greeneview will be in good shape. Not as deep as last season but talent all over the field. I hear they have a few move in kids that are gonna help. Big up front and fast on defense should be a fun year to watch
Greeneview @ Greenon week 10 for OHC title. calling it now. from what i’ve heard, the knights look real good. probably the fastest and most athletic team in Greenon history

Just saw that Mechanicsburg has Urbana on the schedule for Week 2. I love it. I wish WLS would do the same.

I believe Burg and Urbana used to have quite the rivalry.

Played against Greenon back in 1982. They were good back then. Had a really good QB and LB. We were undefeated that year but they gave us a fight. I believe they were much bigger as a school back then. Nice to see Greenon getting back to good football again.

In the North I like Mechanicsburg. Like last year, the top 3 in the North went to the playoffs. WLS has two Div IV games right off the bat. If they can get victories, they might make it 4 that make the playoffs in the North. But they'll have to eventually play WJ again. Could it be a OHC Region 5:20 final? I like WJ and MB to make some noise come playoff time.

In the South, It's GV to lose. But watch out for the Knights of Greenon. If Greenon can win the first week at home against Shawnee (Who I think could make some noise in the playoffs), watch out! MP, SE, Ced and CC will be fighting to see who gets third, fourth, fifth and last in the South.

In the North I like Mechanicsburg. Like last year, the top 3 in the North went to the playoffs. WLS has two Div IV games right off the bat. If they can get victories, they might make it 4 that make the playoffs in the North. But they'll have to eventually play WJ again. Could it be a OHC Region 5:20 final? I like WJ and MB to make some noise come playoff time.

In the South, It's GV to lose. But watch out for the Knights of Greenon. If Greenon can win the first week at home against Shawnee (Who I think could make some noise in the playoffs), watch out! MP, SE, Ced and CC will be fighting to see who gets third, fourth, fifth and last in the South.
A region 5:20 final of any two of Greenon/West Jeff/West Liberty would be one to watch for sure.

That would be a good one for sure.
Can we get a list of scrimmages on here? I've been out of the loop for sometime now and would like to get a chance to see what the teams look like. Any information is greatly appreciated.

2019 West Jefferson Roughriders Scrimmages:
* Saturday, Aug 10th, 10:00am @ London (2019 Div III, Region 11, 11-2 in 2018)
* Saturday, Aug 17th, 6:00pm @ Bloom Carroll (2019 Div IV, Region 15, 9-3 in 2018)
* Friday, Aug 23rd, 6:00pm @ Grandview Hts (2019 Div VI, Region 24, 7-4 in 2018)

WL-S home against New Breamen this Friday
Not sure how many teams.
Not sure Of the date but they go to their annual 3 or 4 team scrimmage at Springfield Shawnee.
8/23/ home against Urbana.

i know Greeneview has scrimmages against Mechanicsburg (think a quad with Courthouse, Franklin Heights), Dayton Northridge, and Blanchester. don’t know the dates