OHC 2021

200.gif
Plotting The Simpsons GIF

Some else will have to pay for that guy brandon's transgressions ;)
Or do I dare suggest the unthinkable and say the Burg has (more) class.........
dont_you_say_that_billy_madison.gif

You guys could have absolutely laid it on us last year. And you didn't. Your staff indeed has class, as much as I shouldn't say that during "Burg Week."

Last edited:
I saw that there is supposed to be some pretty severe weather move into the area tomorrow afternoon and evening. High winds, thunderstorms, heavy rain, risk of tornados, etc. I wonder if we will see games getting rescheduled early???

dont_you_say_that_billy_madison.gif

You guys could have absolutely laid it on us last year. And you didn't. Your staff indeed has class, as much as I shouldn't say that during "Burg Week."

That is a nice sentiment, what I hear you saying is the Burg is a better place full of wonderful people! (That will still shank you if you screw with us!)

GIF by TV Land

WL-S adds Westfall to the schedule for Week 11 to make up for the Greenon cancellation. Will be on 10/29, 7 pm at WL-S.

WL-S adds Westfall to the schedule for Week 11 to make up for the Greenon cancellation. Will be on 10/29, 7 pm at WL-S.
one of those drives where it’s all state routes and really slow moving, be glad you don’t have to make the drive!

Down the stretch they come........................................

WJ over Fbanks - WJ at home and will not overlook Fbanks who have given them close games in the past 42-20
WLS over BURG - my last chance for WLS to get that upset game (week 10 don't count for them), maybe the wind & rain help balance out the game.......................would actually rather BURG win and set up a BURG v. WJ for winner take all in week 10!!! Okay WLS fans I talked myself out of the upset..........BURG stays undefeated headed into week 10 35-24
NE over Triad - NE keeps on the winning trail 28-7

Greenview over SCC - Greenview at home, more healthy??.....SCC having good season and played Greenon really close but came up short and will have to settle for 3rd place behind both Greens' 30-21
Greenon over MP - setting up the big week 10 showdown for the south 30-7
SE over Cedarville - SE at home and keeping Cedarville winless 28-10

Good luck to all

Chance of rain/storms getting lower? After this past Labor Day, I know I should never trust forecasts, but everything I'm seeing has the storms extremely scattered and chance or rain now below 50%.

week 10 features two battles for conference titles!

the Greenon-Greeneview game gets more interesting because the winner should earn the right to host a home playoff game.

winner of Burg-WJ should earn the right to become the #1 seed

two amazing matchups this week!

I think Greenon wins the south. Not sure what to expect between Burg & WJ. Almost every game is pretty even this week. Should be an interesting week 10!

I think Greenon wins the south. Not sure what to expect between Burg & WJ. Almost every game is pretty even this week. Should be an interesting week 10!
a Greenon victory Friday is dependent on how well they throw the ball. if the QB makes the necessary throws, they will win. they have Receivers open. both teams seem to have stout defenses.

Week 10 (it's like the scheduler this year had some psychic powers):

NORTH:
OHC North Championship: West Jefferson (9-0) at Mechanicsburg (9-0)
OHC North 3rd Place: Fairbanks (5-4) at Northeastern (6-3)
OHC North 5th Place: Triad (2-7) at West Liberty-Salem (1-7)

SOUTH:
OHC South Championship: Greenon (6-2) at Greeneview (5-4)
OHC South 3rd Place: Southeastern (2-6) at Catholic Central (6-3)
OHC South 4th/5th Place: Cedarville (1-8) at Madison Plains (1-8)

Playoff Picture: (7 of 12 OHC teams are playing for playoff berths)

DIVISION 5:
Region 20: Greenon 12th (borderline home game with win / borderline playoff berth with loss)
Region 20: Madison Plains 21st (eliminated)
Region 20: West Liberty-Salem 23rd (eliminated)

DIVISION 6:
Region 23: West Jefferson 3rd (clinched home playoff game / borderline #1 seed with win)
Region 24: Mechanicsburg 1st (clinched home playoff game / clinch #1 seed with win)
Region 24: Northeastern 8th (clinched playoff berth / clinch home game with win)
Region 24: Fairbanks 10th (clinch playoff berth with win / likely home game with win / borderline playoff berth with loss [albeit likely in])
Region 24: Greeneview 11th (clinch playoff berth with win / clinch home game with win / borderline playoff berth with loss [albeit likely in])
Region 24: Triad 20th (eliminated)

DIVISION 7:
Region 28: Catholic Central 10th (borderline playoff berth with win [likely in, no home game] / borderline playoff berth with loss [likely eliminated])
Region 28: Southeastern 20th (eliminated)
Region 28: Cedarville 21st (eliminated)

Classiest team and fans we’ve played all year, I mean that. Congrats to Burg on the win and best of luck next week!
That was a hard fought football game. The young tigers seemed jacked for the game and every time it looked like the Burg was slamming the door we'd make a mistake and it remained a game a little longer.........

I still can't believe the announcer for wls tried to deprive the lil' tiger cheerleader parents their moment of picturetude glory ...... :whistle:

if i’m not mistaken, Greenon, Greeneview, Fairbanks, and Catholic Central have all clinched playoff births. but each of those teams are likely in a win and you get a home game situation, lose and you’re a bottom 3 seed

That was a hard fought football game. The young tigers seemed jacked for the game and every time it looked like the Burg was slamming the door we'd make a mistake and it remained a game a little longer.........

I still can't believe the announcer for wls tried to deprive the lil' tiger cheerleader parents their moment of picturetude glory ...... :whistle:
The guy is a true "Richard." We've discussed this at length. Doesn't even have class for his own fans.

Week 10 (it's like the scheduler this year had some psychic powers):

NORTH:
OHC North Championship: West Jefferson (9-0) at Mechanicsburg (9-0)
OHC North 3rd Place: Fairbanks (5-4) at Northeastern (6-3)
OHC North 5th Place: Triad (2-7) at West Liberty-Salem (1-7)

SOUTH:
OHC South Championship: Greenon (6-2) at Greeneview (5-4)
OHC South 3rd Place: Southeastern (2-6) at Catholic Central (6-3)
OHC South 4th/5th Place: Cedarville (1-8) at Madison Plains (1-8)

Playoff Picture: (7 of 12 OHC teams are playing for playoff berths)

DIVISION 5:
Region 20: Greenon 12th (borderline home game with win / borderline playoff berth with loss)
Region 20: Madison Plains 21st (eliminated)
Region 20: West Liberty-Salem 23rd (eliminated)

DIVISION 6:
Region 23: West Jefferson 3rd (clinched home playoff game / borderline #1 seed with win)
Region 24: Mechanicsburg 1st (clinched home playoff game / clinch #1 seed with win)
Region 24: Northeastern 8th (clinched playoff berth / clinch home game with win)
Region 24: Fairbanks 10th (clinch playoff berth with win / likely home game with win / borderline playoff berth with loss [albeit likely in])
Region 24: Greeneview 11th (clinch playoff berth with win / clinch home game with win / borderline playoff berth with loss [albeit likely in])
Region 24: Triad 20th (eliminated)

DIVISION 7:
Region 28: Catholic Central 10th (borderline playoff berth with win [likely in, no home game] / borderline playoff berth with loss [likely eliminated])
Region 28: Southeastern 20th (eliminated)
Region 28: Cedarville 21st (eliminated)
Thanks for doing this. Good luck to all the OHC teams making the playoffs.

What a way to finish a HS football regular season!!!

Both N and S will crown champions after week 10 as the top teams face off in each division. Also really good games for remaining spots and can determine who all gets in for playoffs. Hopefully everyone shows up and brings their A games across the board.

Week 10 is here already..................................it just can't be.

Playoff predictor tools are up on Joe Eitel. There is a lot riding on that South championship game. Worst case scenario, Greeneview looks like they could fall to the 16th seed with a loss. Could finish as high as 8th I think with a win. Greenon while the chances are probably slim, does appear to have a real risk of missing the playoffs with a loss if the right dominoes fall. Probably looking at a bottom 2-3 seed with a loss and finishing somewhere between 9-11 with a win. It seems incredibly unlikely they can get up to 8th for a home game unless a bunch of externals go their way this week.

Playoff predictor tools are up on Joe Eitel. There is a lot riding on that South championship game. Worst case scenario, Greeneview looks like they could fall to the 16th seed with a loss. Could finish as high as 8th I think with a win. Greenon while the chances are probably slim, does appear to have a real risk of missing the playoffs with a loss if the right dominoes fall. Probably looking at a bottom 2-3 seed with a loss and finishing somewhere between 9-11 with a win. It seems incredibly unlikely they can get up to 8th for a home game unless a bunch of externals go their way this week.
Yeah, the South might not win a playoff game depending on seeding. The North, WJ and Mechanicsburg should win a few.