OH HS Girls' - All-Time Outdoor - Pole Vault - 12' 6" plus

JAVMAN83

Here's my raw list of girls over 12' 6" and all marks that I've found over 13'. Rows highlighted in GREEN have been set in 2019. Light blue rows are those marks made enroute in the same series to a higher mark.

Attachments

• Ohio All-Time Lists - Women - Pole Vault - 12-6 plus.pdf
    79.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Does anyone know where Kayla Caldwell set her 12' 9" mark back in 2007? It wasn't in the tournament, and I haven't found it so far.

Javman - I was running the Ohio MileSplit site at the time Kayla jumped 12’9” and there was a small thread about it either on here or on jjhuddle. (I could only find threads back to 2011 on this site when I looked). I never added that jump to the MileSplit database because I never saw results from the meet, just a post about the jump - I tried to get the poster to send me results but they never did. I’m not positive but I think the jump came at a small home meet for Indian Valley - possibly a dual or a tri meet.

Javman - I was running the Ohio MileSplit site at the time Kayla jumped 12’9” and there was a small thread about it either on here or on jjhuddle. (I could only find threads back to 2011 on this site when I looked). I never added that jump to the MileSplit database because I never saw results from the meet, just a post about the jump - I tried to get the poster to send me results but they never did. I’m not positive but I think the jump came at a small home meet for Indian Valley - possibly a dual or a tri meet.

Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure it's legit, but like you, I don't have the results of the meet as yet. I think I know how to get it, though. Thanks for the info.