OH HS Girls' - All-Time Outdoor - Pole Vault - 12' 6" plus

JAVMAN83

Does anyone know where Kayla Caldwell set her 12' 9" mark back in 2007? It wasn't in the tournament, and I haven't found it so far.

Javman - I was running the Ohio MileSplit site at the time Kayla jumped 12’9” and there was a small thread about it either on here or on jjhuddle. (I could only find threads back to 2011 on this site when I looked). I never added that jump to the MileSplit database because I never saw results from the meet, just a post about the jump - I tried to get the poster to send me results but they never did. I’m not positive but I think the jump came at a small home meet for Indian Valley - possibly a dual or a tri meet.

JAVMAN83

Javman - I was running the Ohio MileSplit site at the time Kayla jumped 12’9” and there was a small thread about it either on here or on jjhuddle. (I could only find threads back to 2011 on this site when I looked). I never added that jump to the MileSplit database because I never saw results from the meet, just a post about the jump - I tried to get the poster to send me results but they never did. I’m not positive but I think the jump came at a small home meet for Indian Valley - possibly a dual or a tri meet.
Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure it's legit, but like you, I don't have the results of the meet as yet. I think I know how to get it, though. Thanks for the info.