OH HS Girls' - All-Time Indoor - 60 Meter Hurdles (33") - Top 30

JAVMAN83

Attached is the listing for the top 30 performers & performances in the Girls' 60 Meter Hurdles (33").

One notable non-listing in my list that appears in the Ohio Milesplit listing is Charisma Taylor (8.62 sec.) who ran for the SPIRE Academy in 2017. From everything I've read on her bio, she competed as a youth, and now as an adult, for the Bahamas, and was not affiliated in anyway nor attended any Ohio academic institutions or was a home-schooled Ohio student. As such, I can't see a reason to include her on a listing of all-time Ohio HS-aged athletes, whether public, private, or home-schooled. From everything I've read about the SPIRE "academy", I can't find a reason to list her. Even big names like Mondo Duplantis, while competing for Sweden as a club athlete during his HS summers, was a citizen & grew up in the states and was affiliated with a HS team. Even home-schooled athletes of HS age, as long as they are citizens, should be listed. Ms. Taylor doesn't fit that criteria.

Anyway, thought I should mention it and as always, submissions for corrections/additions are welcome with documentation.

Enjoy, and away we go with 2020!

Attachments