Offical 2012 NCAA Tourny thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I would want OSU to get a 1 seed is to avoid UK. Otherwise, it makes little difference. It's all about the draw. They got F'ed last year with the #1 overall.

nope. i just started posting here because of how many trolls ruined the scout Ohio St message board and i have read this website for a while now, used to post under a diffrent handle about 2 years ago but didnt remember the email or password

on the other hand, like i said, show me with logical reason, why Ohio St cant get a 1 seed like you claim

:laugh: Exactly what NEOBuck and MentorFalcon said.

nope. i just started posting here because of how many trolls ruined the scout Ohio St message board and i have read this website for a while now, used to post under a diffrent handle about 2 years ago but didnt remember the email or password

on the other hand, like i said, show me with logical reason, why Ohio St cant get a 1 seed like you claim

Wait, you're denying that you're MentorFalcon while at the same time telling us you said all the stuff MentorFalcon said, even though this is your first post in the thread?

Granted, you mean "like MentorFalcon said," but:

First, I don't think OSU is No. 1 worthy. For a little backup, Lunardi at this point has Kentucky, Syracuse, North Carolina and Kansas as top seeds. His next in line are Duke, Michigan State, Ohio State and Missouri. Winning the tournament will help OSU jump MSU. They still have Kansas and Duke to jump.

A top seed is a possibility, but very, very unlikely. Anything else you'd like to know, NEOMentorKSUFalconPenguinBuck?

what do you mean i didnt say anything about Ohio st getting a 1 seed? did you not read my 1st post ? typical UC fan, cant read, cant write, bound to be homelss and a murderer

Very typical UC fan. Never met one that wasn't all of those things, those bastards.

without Sullinger yes, but that does'nt have an effect on the seedings. Ohio St still has the better resume
would Kansas beat Ohio St without T-Robinson? probably not

Doesn't matter. Kansas still beat OSU, which the committee does take into account. That doesn't mean I think Kansas is better than OSU though.

Kansas' resume at the least is comparable to Ohio State's. I'd have to check but I think they beat Baylor twice and Mizzou once? There's a reason almost everyone has them as a 1 seed over OSU.

Kansas has 6 wins vs top 15 teams,Ohio st has 5, but could get 2 more by the end of the weekend, the diffrence is confrence schedule, the B1G had only 2 teams finish with a losing record, the B12 had 4, almost half the confrence.

Wait, earlier you said OSU had more top 15 wins than Kansas did.

:shrug: Why cant Ohio St get a 1 seed? can anybody provide a logical argument? they have the most top 15 wins out of Kansas, UNC,Duke, Mizzou and would have beat MSU twice (going 7-2 overall) including in the B12 champ game if they win out, they would have won both the regular season and B1G tourny as the #1 RPI Confrence, other then hating Ohio St, there really isnt a logical reason they wouldnt get considered over Mizzou and Duke, and i think 2 out of the last 3 spots go to UNC, Ohio St and Kansas

Ah see?

Status
Not open for further replies.