Of thse four baseball players, who is/was the most naturally gifted?

Most naturally gifted?

• Ken Griffey Jr.

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Alex Rodriguez

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Josh Hamilton

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Bryce Harper

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
My vote goes to Griffey. He will undoubtedly be elected into the Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility on the ballot. Had he not suffered from lengthy injuries during the latter years, he would have surpassed Hank Aaron’s all-time homerun record before Barry Bonds did in 2007. Better yet, he is the only steroid-free star of the Steroid Era and has never been tested positive for the use of performance enhancing drugs.

In 5-10 years, Bryce Harper might be considered as the most naturally gifted player. The only problem is that Harper is still a rookie and he has proved himself just yet.

Last edited:
My vote goes to Griffey. He will undoubtedly be elected into the Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility on the ballot. Had he not suffered from lengthy injuries during the latter years, he would have surpassed Hank Aaron’s all-time homerun record before Barry Bonds did in 2007. Better yet, he is the only steroid-free star of the Steroid Era and has never been tested positive for the use of performance enhancing drugs.

In 5-10 years, Bryce Harper might be considered as the most naturally gifted pitcher. The only problem is that Harper is still a rookie and he has proved himself just yet.

Do you know something that we don't?

For this thread I will put Griffey. For players playing now, Matt Kemp's overall talent is out of this world. He is a 5 tool player. I must admit too, that coming up, Jay Bruce had more talent than anyone I'd seen at a young age. Bruce's arm is amazing, his swing is so free and easy and the ball jumps 400 ft, and he can field and can run too(when given the opportunity). And one last thing, all this Bryce Harper stuff is a little much. Has anyone seen Mike Trout play?

My vote is Jr. If Hamilton would have been clean though, it could have been different. Harper could be there in 12 years as well. Screw ARod.