ODOT wants Thin Blue Line flag removed from fallen Cleveland officer’s memorial sign

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
There is controversy surrounding a Thin Blue Line flag on I-90 honoring fallen Cleveland police officer David Fahey.

The Ohio Department of Transportation received a complaint about the flag saying it’s a safety hazard. But some suggest the flag is political.

It’s been five years since officer Fahey was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver on I-90 near Lakewood.

Unless ODOT can show that they're removing everything hanging from all bridges and overpasses, this is stupid and pointless.

PLEASE NOT MY DEMOCRAP CARD
Angry Saoirse Ronan GIF by A24

It is refreshing that everything is going so well if this country that we have time to nitpick such petty things. Love watching my tax dollars being put to such good work?

That flag is traumatizing to aspiring young criminals! What about their feelings?

The BLM flag is an inspiration to young black criminals across this once-great country. BLM headquarters in most major cities host free arson classes for kids. It’s pretty moving, actually; especially if you think about all the knowledge being passed on from this generation to the next.