Obama speech tearing down trump

Barry

CLAIM: President Donald Trump called “men and women of our military ‘suckers’ or ‘losers’.”

VERDICT: FALSE. That claim, published by The Atlantic on the basis of anonymous sources, is considered debunked.
Obama repeated many false claims familiar from Biden’s own stump speech, including the “suckers and losers” hoax:

CLAIM:Just like when Russia puts bounties on the heads of our soldiers in Afghanistan
VERDICT: FALSE To date, DOD has no corroborating evidence to validate the recent allegations found in open-source reports

1603388346066.png

It is amazing the difference between Obama and trump. He is a gifted communicator...one of the best of all time.

"
"
Obama could only dream of going out night after night and drawing a crowd like Trump...It never did and could never happen because he is unauthentic.

Trump is among the handful of people on our planet who can do this night after night often multiple times a day....
how does he do this you ask? well he is the most gifted and entertaining communicator of our lifetime and has the numbers to prove it!
Obama would not even register against Trump and can not currently fill a mini van with people coming to see his speeches.

Did Former President Obama ever praise anyone when it wasn't in his own best interest? Most don't. He has political and economic gain from a Biden win. If here weren't so worried about the outcome of the election, would he have gone to such vitriol. What other former President has resorted to this low level, this late in the game. The high road is praising your candidates on their own merits.

That's cute, Bammy drew less than 100 people (they won't show the crowd for a reason) while Trump has 20 to 30 thousand or more show up even if only 5 thousand can get in...see Circleville today. People are waking up, and I agree with the majority...the difference between Trump and Obama is amazing and amassing.

Obama can read a great speech, take the prompter away and he can has trouble putting two sentences together that make any sense. I saw this many times during his eight years. Trump is not the greatest speech giver but I have noticed he he really does well when questioned with out a written or prompter aided talk. Now the president that could give a speech was President Reagan and I have not heard anyone better in my life time.

Last edited: