OAC Grade School Pre-seeds?

Both my sons qualified this past Sunday at Berea and I know we were told everyone had until Wednesday at noon to confirm they were going. I'd assume after that?

Logan is fine where he is. Don't want anybody attacking him again like Philo thread. We could care less about any seeds at this point.

how does Logan Ours not get the 1st seed? Champ from last year

State placers 1-4 from same division previous year are in the same seeding criteria group 1, there was a tie between the top 3 kids and seeding (computer) points were used as the tie breaker.

State placers 1-4 from same division previous year are in the same seeding criteria group 1, there was a tie between the top 3 kids and seeding (computer) points were used as the tie breaker.

Ours is list same year 1st the 2 kids above both took 4th. Did Logan win it D3 last year not D4?

I see your point now - those points should never trump a champ from last year**********

At D4 75, Willingham, Kleinberg, and Birden on one side of the bracket.... At D4 65, Earnest, Reineke, Brooks, and Havens on one side of the bracket.... Fireworks in Youngstown!

At D4 75, Willingham, Kleinberg, and Birden on one side of the bracket.... At D4 65, Earnest, Reineke, Brooks, and Havens on one side of the bracket.... Fireworks in Youngstown!

Not making any predictions..... Just going to enjoy the show!

Seeds?

I see they post the top 8 seeds from the first placers at districts. How do they place the rest of the competitors? 2-4 placers?

I see they post the top 8 seeds from the first placers at districts. How do they place the rest of the competitors? 2-4 placers?

The obvious part is that a district champ will face a 4 from a different district and a 2 will face a 3.

From the same district the 2 will be on opposite side of the bracket. The 3 will be on the opposite side of the bracket as the 1 but the other quarter as the 2. The 4 will be same side as the 1 but other quarter.

The other side is probably worse with Spencer, Richter, currbo and Campbell. 65.4 is nasty...and I love 70.4 and 75.4. If you want to see high level kids...watch these three weight classes. Wow...serious stuff here.