NY Turney

Joe Daugherty

A buddy wanted me to post this to see if he could get some Ohio guys up there. Can't hurt.

SCHOHARIE YOUTH WRESTLING TOURNAMENT
6 MAN ROUND ROBIN
*****GENE MILLS EASTERN NATIONAL/ OHIO TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS QUALIFYING TOURNAMENT*****
DATE: Sunday January 16, 2011
PLACE: Schoharie Central High School, 136 Academy Drive Schoharie, N.Y. 12157
TIME: Wrestling will begin 9am; all wrestlers must be checked in by 8:00am.
There will be weight checks, any wrestler who exceeds 2 lbs. of weight class will be disqualified unless we can move them to an open spot. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO REFUNDS.
Registration and Entry fee: $20.00, Make checks payable to Schoharie Sports Booster Club
LIMITED TO FIRST 300 PAID ENTRIES
Mail Entries to: James Bleau Questions: James Bleau 518-872-9044
1178 Rte 443 amberbleau@aol.com or james.bleau@hannaford.com
Schoharie, NY 12157
*PRE- REGISTRATION ONLY--NO WALK INS. ENTRY DEADLINE 01/13/11 6:00pm
RULES:
1) NYS High school modified—Bout length: 1-1-1
2) Round Robin (groups of six when possible, wrestlers will be grouped based on experience and ability)
3) Sudden Death Overtime: (1 minute, then 30 second ride out)
4) No J.V. or Varsity experience
5) Wrestlers may compete in more than one age group and weight class
6) Criteria for 1st- 6th places: 1) won/loss record, 2) head-to-head
Winner, 3) # of pins, 4) Total points, 5) Total takedowns
AWARDS: Championship T-shirts, Trophies for 1st-3rd and Medals for 4th-6th
Team Awards; Trophies for 1st through 3rd place teams. (1st-10pts., 2nd-7pts, 3rd-4pts)
Teams are allowed to enter 10 wrestlers! Roster needs to be submitted by 8:00 am at registration
Admission: $2.00 for adult’s, children and coaches are free
AGE as of January 16, 2011: Proof of age required if contested and agreed upon by the tournament director. Each weight class is made up of 4 to 6 wrestlers, whose ACTUAL weights are closest to each other, taking into account age, experience, last years record, & past honors. Coaches and Parents must do their own weigh-ins and ACTUAL weight must be put on registration form.
DIVISIONS: 6 & under 7 & 8 9&10 11&12 13&14
Tournament director reserves the right to combine or eliminate weight classes

Name: ______________________ Age:_____ Division:_______ D.O.B.:__________
Address: ___________________________________________________ Phone: ___________
Yrs. Wrestled: ________ Weight Class: _________ Actual Weight: __________
School/Club: _______________________ 2009-2010 Record: __________
PastHonors/CareerRecord:_________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In consideration of this entry being accepted, I herby for my child waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against The Schoharie Central School District, its agents, representatives, successors, and assigns, for any and all injuries suffered by my child at said tournament. I also agree that I will be responsible for any and all damages done by my child at said tournament. I also understand that my child must be covered by a health/injury insurance policy as a requirement of participating in this tournament. By signing below I agree to these terms and conditions.

Parent/Guardian Signature:_______________________________________Date:_______________