November Will Be a Referendum on Democrat Failure

You are just making stuff up at this point. GOP Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice ruled that maps were unconstitutional. They had multiple opportunities but failed to comply with the Ohio Law. (meanwhile DeWine son is on court voting on daddy's maps)
1659445848520.png

Here are people that vote for the same type of candidates that you do.

You are just making stuff up at this point. GOP Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice ruled that maps were unconstitutional. They had multiple opportunities but failed to comply with the Ohio Law. (meanwhile DeWine son is on court voting on daddy's maps)
No, it's all factual. The Ohio Supremes somehow determined the boundaries didn't line up with their preconceived notions.

Who put the Supremes in charge of a Constitutional requirement of the state legislature? Did we vote on that? Has the state ever had gerrymandered districts in it's history? Did they swat them down when the Dems drew them? Why are these different? Finally, aren't the Supremes equating race with voting intentions in their notions?

No, you’re living in denial if think 81m, the most ever, voted for a putz like Biden, who couldn’t beat out Hilary in 2016, in a possible re-election of the most polarizing and arguably most hated President. A literal turd sandwich could have been the ballot instead of Biden and the turd sandwich would have gotten 81m.
You aren't comprehending how this works. People select candidates; that's how this works. In their feeble minds they emotionally believe they are voting "against so-and-so", however that choice is unavailable.

Electing turd sandwiches sounds like most Democratic voters, so you may have a point.

You aren't comprehending how this works. People select candidates; that's how this works. In their feeble minds they emotionally believe they are voting "against so-and-so", however that choice is unavailable.

Electing turd sandwiches sounds like most Democratic voters, so you may have a point.
Oh got it, you take everything literally. That makes more sense.

Oh got it, you take everything literally. That makes more sense.
I was brought up to believe words mean things. It's not hard to understand the true meaning of casting a vote... it does take some thought, though.

I choose to reject emotional instability, it's not in my purview.

I was brought up to believe words mean things. It's not hard to understand the true meaning of casting a vote... it does take some thought, though.

I hope one day you realize someone’s feet, back, knees, etc. are not trying to actually murder them when they utter the phrase “man my [back, neck, knees, etc] are killing me.”

Also, pro tip in case you find yourself in a dual with a medieval knight: the pen is most definitely not mightier than the sword.

I hope one day you realize someone’s feet, back, knees, etc. are not trying to actually murder them when they utter the phrase “man my [back, neck, knees, etc] are killing me.”

Also, pro tip in case you find yourself in a dual with a medieval knight: the pen is most definitely not mightier than the sword.
I hope one day you realize the value of a vote and what it means.

The entire planet is feeling the consequences of the stupidity.

Have you ever heard of voting for the lesser of two evils? I think we have come to the point where many voters are trying to choose the candidate who they feel will cause the least damage.

I hope one day you realize the value of a vote and what it means.

The entire planet is feeling the consequences of the stupidity.
Crikey mate, my last post was a joke. It’s okay to not be so literal and serious 100% of the time. You must be a blast at parties.

Have you ever heard of voting for the lesser of two evils? I think we have come to the point where many voters are trying to choose the candidate who they feel will cause the least damage.
No he hasn’t. There’s no room for nuance in BGF’s world. Everything is 100% black and white.

Do you want to take Orin's bet and show me where the selection of "Lesser of Two Appears"? Make it a worthwhile bet.

FWIW, you've both missed the point of my drilling this point home post after post after post after....

I would hope you are not so narrow-minded that you don't realize everyone doesn't think the same as you. I have always stated my strong dislike of Trump and Biden and didn't want either one to be President. I also realize in today's political theatre if you are going to vote third party you might as well not vote at all. Trump and Biden are both too old to be President in my opinion. My vote came down to who was the running mate for Vice-President. Harris was a token selection who checked a lot of boxes. I could not support Harris and chose Pence over her. Not a huge Pence fan but found him the closest to being a moderate of the four candidates.

Do you want to take Orin's bet and show me where the selection of "Lesser of Two Appears"? Make it a worthwhile bet.

FWIW, you've both missed the point of my drilling this point home post after post after post after....
The choice is my free will to vote as I see fit. If I feel that both candidates will make terrible Presidents, how do I have a favorite? I am allowed to use my own opinion and choose who I think will cause the less damage. I have little faith that either one will succeed and will put country before party. I didn't miss your point. It just doesn't apply to voters like me. I will take your bet when you show me where on the ballot it says pick who you think is the better choice. That doesn't appear on the ballot either. What it comes down to is each voter voting their conscience.

Are you saying everyone who doesn't vote the way you do are emotionally unstable? That sounds like a very irrational and paranoid statement.

I would hope you are not so narrow-minded that you don't realize everyone doesn't think the same as you. I have always stated my strong dislike of Trump and Biden and didn't want either one to be President. I also realize in today's political theatre if you are going to vote third party you might as well not vote at all. Trump and Biden are both too old to be President in my opinion. My vote came down to who was the running mate for Vice-President. Harris was a token selection who checked a lot of boxes. I could not support Harris and chose Pence over her. Not a huge Pence fan but found him the closest to being a moderate of the four candidates.
Interestingly, having so many nuanced reactions to every event has put us in difficult positions. I would even offer that creating/inventing explanations to defend the indefensible has even caused some apathy among the people. Maybe if we all saw things in more of a right-or-wrong atmosphere, we'd have better understandings of the issues. For example:

Is it a baby or isn't it?
Is it a woman or isn't it?
Are we allowed to protect ourselves with guns or not?
Are we in a recession as has been defined for multiple decades or not?
Did you vote for Biden or not?

Dealing in reality/facts may elicit emotional responses we aren't expecting. So many "leaders", news-readers, and "entertainers" simply want to change definitions/facts and declare 2+2 = 5 so that the sheep go along with their gaslighting and become apathetic to the outcomes. I'm not afraid to look at things in their simplest terms.

The choice is my free will to vote as I see fit. If I feel that both candidates will make terrible Presidents, how do I have a favorite? I am allowed to use my own opinion and choose who I think will cause the less damage. I have little faith that either one will succeed and will put country before party. I didn't miss your point. It just doesn't apply to voters like me. I will take your bet when you show me where on the ballot it says pick who you think is the better choice. That doesn't appear on the ballot either. What it comes down to is each voter voting their conscience.
You've made my point by declaring you choose a candidate. Ultimately, you decided on your own that one of them stands above all others. You vote "FOR" the candidate. You did not vote against anyone... you chose someone and stated, "they're the best selection for the job". That's how voting goes in the US of A.

Are you saying everyone who doesn't vote the way you do are emotionally unstable? That sounds like a very irrational and paranoid statement.
I'm saying voting is an action. It is a selection of whom is the best person for the job. It's been this way for... let's see... forever.

I'm saying voting for someone that wants to destroy our country is a horrid choice and those voters need to understand that their choice is making life much more difficult for the planet. They voted FOR this chitshow, they didn't vote against the other choices. They picked this outcome. I'd guess a significant portion had zero idea what they were doing, they were motivated by their own irrational emotions.

Is it a baby or isn't it?
Is it a woman or isn't it?
Are we allowed to protect ourselves with guns or not?
Are we in a recession as has been defined for multiple decades or not?
Did you vote for Biden or not?
Is there one universal answer that is correct for everyone? If there were, these wouldn't be questions would they? If everyone agreed on everything we would have only one party or easier yet, a king or dictator.
Dealing in reality/facts may elicit emotional responses we aren't expecting. So many "leaders", news-readers, and "entertainers" simply want to change definitions/facts and declare 2+2 = 5 so that the sheep go along with their gaslighting and become apathetic to the outcomes. I'm not afraid to look at things in their simplest terms.
And you make these determinations for everyone? Must we turn to you to decide what the simplest terms are?

You've made my point by declaring you choose a candidate. Ultimately, you decided on your own that one of them stands above all others. You vote "FOR" the candidate. You did not vote against anyone... you chose someone and stated, "they're the best selection for the job". That's how voting goes in the US of A.
Sorry you don't speak for me. I didn't vote for Trump and Pence. I didn't want them in office. I voted against Biden and Harris because I had less desire to see them in office. Specifically I cast a no vote to Biden's age and Harris as a person. There was no best involved in my vote. It came down to what I considered the worst and voting against the worst.

I'm saying voting is an action. It is a selection of whom is the best person for the job. It's been this way for... let's see... forever.

I'm saying voting for someone that wants to destroy our country is a horrid choice and those voters need to understand that their choice is making life much more difficult for the planet. They voted FOR this chitshow, they didn't vote against the other choices. They picked this outcome. I'd guess a significant portion had zero idea what they were doing, they were motivated by their own irrational emotions.
And the voters had four years of Trump and Pence to judge on. Apparently they found them wanting in their performance and wanted a change.

LOL - maybe Biden energy policy failure is causing reality to come home to roost too rapidly ?

So, more buyers' remorse, already, right ?

Or a referendum on the 2020 Election, MAGA Movement push to Autocracy and Roe v. Wade activist judges going after freedoms including marriage and contraception.

WAGES ARE UP (record)
Jobs are way up (record)
Stock market with a big July.
Crime is down.
Gas prices are falling

Meanwhile Joe is passing very very popular legislation to address prescription drug prices, infrastructure (remember trumps infrastructure week) sensible gun legislation, womens healthcare and climate change (despite obstruction from republicans and Manchin/Sinema)

It is becoming increasingly obvious that Trump and his band of looney criminals committed crimes, attempted to overturn an election and organized a violent insurrection. The GOP Qrazy candidates like Oz, Hershel, JD, Blake Masters and sex criminal Eric Greitens.

Radical extremism is on the ballot. GO MAGA!!!!
This didn't age well.

Well, stupid is as stupid does, stupid bob. But you do you!! (y)

Sorry you don't speak for me. I didn't vote for Trump and Pence. I didn't want them in office. I voted against Biden and Harris because I had less desire to see them in office. Specifically I cast a no vote to Biden's age and Harris as a person. There was no best involved in my vote. It came down to what I considered the worst and voting against the worst.
So how did that go, stupid bob ? Pleased with your "process"? lol

Grow up, please.