November Will Be a Referendum on Democrat Failure

Who thinks The Pubs will turn things around if they take the house and senate?
NOPE.
Our system is corrupt and in decline.
That’s not to say our form of government cannot work.. it has worked in the past. But when you have such corruption.
Do they even have a plan or a platform...other than trump won the last election/BIG LIE?

Answer - NO!

Do they even have a plan or a platform...other than trump won the last election/BIG LIE?

Answer - NO!
Well considering the Dems platform is spend, then spend, and then spend some more. I dont have a problem with no platform. But the Pubs will still spend. It’s all bad.. fall of the west.

Year 4 was a fluke that had nothing to do with economic policy so...
So year 4 of Trump was a fluke …. So wouldn’t the same apply to Biden’s first year as well?

yea, yea … I already know your answer … not Trump’s fault … but it is Biden’s fault

So year 4 of Trump was a fluke …. So wouldn’t the same apply to Biden’s first year as well?
What was flukey about Biden's first year? The pandemic was waning, the economy was roaring back, and as he tried to remind us daily, he was killing it. He then proceeded to completely f ck up the Afghanistan withdrawal and needlessly printed another 2.4 trillion dollars, triggering the inflation crisis.

Not sure you're akshually making the point you think you are here. ?‍♂️

Who thinks The Pubs will turn things around if they take the house and senate?
NOPE.
Our system is corrupt and in decline.
That’s not to say our form of government cannot work.. it has worked in the past. But when you have such corruption.
It's sad to have admit it. There are too many life time politicians from both parties. The Pubs briefly had a chance when Trump was President and the only good thing they did was reduce the tax rate. The only thing is IMO is I don't think the Pubs are quite as corrupt as the Democrats. Yes you have a few but as a whole I think there is enough that really do believe in America that keeps a lot of the corruption and crap in check. I don't believe that is so with the Democrats.

It definitely was a vote against Trump. Hillary beat out Biden, Trump beat Hillary and Biden beat Trump with both the popular and electoral votes by a bunch. Biden all of a sudden is 80,000,000 Americans man? I think the voters did not think who they were voting for. There were a large voting block who knew who they were voting against. Trump approval rating in Jan. 2021 was 34%. Two unpopular choices.
I agree people said they were idiots by voting against Trump. So, when they looked at the ballot in front of them, they were asked to choose between Trump, Biden, the communist candidate, the Green Party candidate, etc.

THERE WAS NO BOX FOR “Anyone but Trump”. These dullards chose Biden as their TDS brainache wasn’t on the ballot. Nobody voted against Trump... most voted FOR Biden.
So where are the dipsticks that did this? These morons put us here and there are likely several on this site. To give them an out to say they just hated Trump is a cop out. They had no idea what they were voting for...and here we are paying the price for stupidity.

What was flukey about Biden's first year? The pandemic was waning, the economy was roaring back, and as he tried to remind us daily, he was killing it. He then proceeded to completely f ck up the Afghanistan withdrawal and needlessly printed another 2.4 trillion dollars, triggering the inflation crisis.

Not sure you're akshually making the point you think you are here. ?‍♂️
Select memory is such an important aspect of the Trumpets … for example, forgetting which President withdrew over 10,000 of the 13,000 troops in Afghanistan leaving only 2,500 soldiers in the country … and which President released around 5,000 Taliban solders before he left office … setting it up for the next President to surely fail … which I admit he did … but he as put in an extremely poor position from the start.

Selective memory of which President ran up a 4.2 trillion debt in his last year compared to the 1.5 trillion debt the next year. Biden has been totally underwhelming …. but so was the guy before him … the difference … I admit Biden is terrible … Trumpets still think Donny boy was the the greatest, best ever, he was prefect … just ask him.

Select memory is such an important aspect of the Trumpets … for example, forgetting which President withdrew over 10,000 of the 13,000 troops in Afghanistan leaving only 2,500 soldiers in the country … and which President released around 5,000 Taliban solders before he left office
That's irrelevant to the point, and honestly a pretty piss poor deflection attempt. Definitely on brand tho. lol.
setting it up for the next President to surely fail … which I admit he did … but he as put in an extremely poor position from the start.
Again, absolutely none of that had any bearing whatsoever on Biden's ineptitude with the with withdrawal. Everything that went to sht was a direct result of Uncle Joe's and his staff's decisions. Literally everything. ?‍♂️
Selective memory of which President ran up a 4.2 trillion debt in his last year compared to the 1.5 trillion debt the next year.
Biden signed over 3 Trillion in printed money into law, after the economy was already running in the black. So there's "selective," and then there's just lying I guess. ?‍♂️
Biden has been totally underwhelming …. but so was the guy before him … the difference … I admit Biden is terrible … Trumpets still think Donny boy was the the greatest, best ever, he was prefect … just ask him.
I don't recall any statements from me that would remotely be construed as defending Drumpf. I merely asked you to defend your dumb claim that any of Uncle Joe's issues were in any way "flukey," or in any way shape or fashion beyond his control. ?‍♂️

That's irrelevant to the point, and honestly a pretty piss poor deflection attempt. Definitely on brand tho. lol.
So releasing twice as many Taliban prisoners as the number of solders he kept in country is irrelevant and didn’t make it it more difficult to defend the people left … so being greatly outnumbered is irrelevant … wow!

So releasing twice as many Taliban prisoners as the number of solders he kept in country is irrelevant and didn’t make it it more difficult to defend the people left … so being greatly outnumbered is irrelevant … wow!

Dude. there were what, 500 Taliban at the airport? For someone who "admits Biden is terrible," you're definitely pretzeling and But Drumpfing a lot trying to defend him. ?‍♂️

But since you insist on going here for some reason, exactly what effect did the 5K taliban guys (the vast majority of whom weren't even in Kabul) have on:

refugees falling off airplanes
leaving all the equipment behind
droning non-taliban kids in response to letting a single bomber kill 13 solders

The Army's official investigation laid 100% of the blame at the feet of Uncle Joe. Maybe try harder at lying about how much money he printed instead of going down this road.

Hope this helps.

And net wages are..... ?

Still not above pre-pandemic figures

? ? ?

Have quite a way to go to get to where it was when Joe mumbled into office. >> $2.39

$4.22 national average. Your town is above the national average.

But hey..... you keep touting those incredible accomplishments. ?
$1.87 October ‘20, before the steal

Beating up cops, overturning elections and punishing military vets with cancer (while golfing and swimming in Saudi Princes sports washing)

GO MAGA!!!!
Please review Trump’s legislative accomplishments. I don’t remember any, but Biden is beginning to create quite a list.

The Army's official investigation laid 100% of the blame at the feet of Uncle Joe. Maybe try harder at lying about how much money he printed instead of going down this road.

Hope this helps.
100% huh

100% huh

Yeah, 100%. I assume you didn't bother to read the Army's report on the investigation. ?‍♂️

I agree people said they were idiots by voting against Trump. So, when they looked at the ballot in front of them, they were asked to choose between Trump, Biden, the communist candidate, the Green Party candidate, etc.

THERE WAS NO BOX FOR “Anyone but Trump”. These dullards chose Biden as their TDS brainache wasn’t on the ballot. Nobody voted against Trump... most voted FOR Biden.
So where are the dipsticks that did this? These morons put us here and there are likely several on this site. To give them an out to say they just hated Trump is a cop out. They had no idea what they were voting for...and here we are paying the price for stupidity.
Right, becuase they were voting against Trump.

Joesports per usual
three step challenge fail GIF

THERE WAS NO BOX FOR “Anyone but Trump”.
Yes there was a box for anyone but Trump. Biden's name was right beside it. Are you saying that Biden became the most popular man in America in 2020? The majority of the people are not part of Trump's base. They aren't going to view Trump like you do. Trump's approval rating was in the negative in late 2020 and early 2021.
So where are the dipsticks that did this? These morons put us here and there are likely several on this site.
If they live in Ohio or any other state that went Trump, no they are not on this site. Their votes were neutralized and counted for nothing but the popular vote. They didn't elect Biden.
To give them an out to say they just hated Trump is a cop out. They had no idea what they were voting for...and here we are paying the price for stupidity.
They knew who they were voting against. Just like many of the 75,000,000 who marked the box beside Trump were voting against Biden.
If you want to blame someone, blame the Independents.
2020 election up to the independents, who outnumber …
“In the last three elections, independents have gone against the party holding the White House,” Cook said.
Make that the last 4 elections.
"Independents also feel more negatively about candidates and parties than affiliated voters, according to the study."

“With growth in independents, many voters seem to be saying to the two major parties, ‘A pox on both your houses,’ ” said Rhodes Cook, a University of Virginia Center for Politics analyst.

Right, becuase they were voting against Trump.
Today is voting day here in Ohio because our state supreme court justices think they belong in the legislature. I'm going to scour the ballot over-and-over to look for the selection, "Anyone But These Candidates". How much would you like to wager I find it?

Yes there was a box for anyone but Trump. Biden's name was right beside it. Are you saying that Biden became the most popular man in America in 2020? The majority of the people are not part of Trump's base. They aren't going to view Trump like you do. Trump's approval rating was in the negative in late 2020 and early 2021.
Utter lunacy. You're making things up. Oh wait.... where did you learn to change language, facts and definitions?

There were candidates from a half-dozen other parties, such as the Green Party, Libertarian Party, Communist Party, etc. on all ballots. The words, "Anyone But Trump" appeared on zero ballots nationwide. None. Nada. Nowhere.

Today is voting day here in Ohio because our state supreme court justices think they belong in the legislature. I'm going to scour the ballot over-and-over to look for the selection, "Anyone But These Candidates". How much would you like to wager I find it?
Okay, weirdo. Live in your strange denial fantasyland.

Well considering the Dems platform is spend, then spend, and then spend some more. I dont have a problem with no platform. But the Pubs will still spend. It’s all bad.. fall of the west.
Weird thing...deficit increases more when a GOP Potus is in charge. Trump destroyed the budget

I take that answer as a "no".

Denial? I'm dealing in facts... and the utter stupidity, ignorance, and emotional wreckage that caused people to select Biden. They didn't think nor care about what they were doing by choosing him.
No, you’re living in denial if think 81m, the most ever, voted for a putz like Biden, who couldn’t beat out Hilary in 2016, in a possible re-election of the most polarizing and arguably most hated President. A literal turd sandwich could have been the ballot instead of Biden and the turd sandwich would have gotten 81m.

You are just making stuff up at this point. GOP Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice ruled that maps were unconstitutional. They had multiple opportunities but failed to comply with the Ohio Law. (meanwhile DeWine son is on court voting on daddy's maps)