Notre Dame

What a trash hire. Swarbrick is a useless c**t, who just spit in the face of every ND fan.

On3 is such a joke. They dropped CJ Carr to the 200th ranked player in the class. Meanwhile 247 & Rivals still have in the top 50.

A month ago, they had him at 33. How do you drop nearly 170 spots in a month without even playing a game?

261240BF-5A7E-4496-AE33-502EE2E59651.png

Freeman was not the best choice but I'll give him a chance. I knew once the players started pressuring the university it was over. Supposedly they said it was Freeman or bust. No staff member is leaving which is good as well.

Glad an Ohio guy is in charge. Last time that happened they won a title. Lol
And WHO are the racist NOW?(n)

I've heard that, and for ND, recruiting the top talent is so critical. It's kind of sad to say but the kids that go to Stanford, ND, Northwestern is there as much or more for the degree than football. At many of the other football factories the only goal is the NFL. I've long said college football lost it's way decades ago. It's too bad there isn't an NFL G league like the NBA has. It's just so hypocritical to see these claim to be college students and the crappy degrees they go after just so they can play sports.
REALLY? UGA's previous and projected starting QB for 2023, have been in school for five years. Our back up QB is in the MBA program, as a Covid Senior.

Styles in the Portal. Not shocking when he’d been moved to Corner after getting passed by some of the Freshman WRs.

Not thrilled with Defensive recruiting. I think they’re in good shape with JustinScott, but everyone else outside of LB Kyngston Villamu Asa, is a 3* or low 4*. Not good enough, that’s Kelly level recruiting.

It’s on YouTube. Hartman was really impressive. Buchner and Angelli blew. I like Buchner, want him to be successful but ND better find another portal kid or two.

It’s on YouTube. Hartman was really impressive. Buchner and Angelli blew. I like Buchner, want him to be successful but ND better find another portal kid or two.
You can’t constantly dip into the Portal, or recruits will think you can’t develop your own QBs. Kenny Minchey could very well be the starter next yr. He was severely underrated bc he missed 1/2 his Sr y with injury.

You can’t constantly dip into the Portal, or recruits will think you can’t develop your own QBs. Kenny Minchey could very well be the starter next yr. He was severely underrated bc he missed 1/2 his Sr y with injury.
Kids do not care, it is about the sell from the coaches. The portal gives you the ability to fill immediate needs and what I saw yesterday is ND needs help at QB beyond Hartman.

Kids do not care, it is about the sell from the coaches. The portal gives you the ability to fill immediate needs and what I saw yesterday is ND needs help at QB beyond Hartman.
Recruits care, bc they want to go somewhere that develops them.

RB room is one of the best in the country. Gi’Bran Payne from LaSalle, looked really good and he’s at best their 3rd RB.

The only true weaknesses I see with this team are Safety and possibly TE, maybe WR. They have a massive number of TEs, none proven. Their WR core is actually really good, they just don’t have a true #1 that can line up at X. NT could be a concern with Howard Cross at 270 lbs.

But man overall, they look like a legitimate top 10 team. I think 10-2, maybe even 11-1 is within the realm of possibility.

Last edited:
Recruits care, bc they want to go somewhere that develops them.
And they will get developed. It is an easy sell to any kid regardless of current need. It just appears right now that they have two that might be above their value. Wishful thinking on Minchey. I'm unsure when or why but Kelly and Rees fell off a cliff at a certain point when it came to QB recruitment.

And they will get developed. It is an easy sell to any kid regardless of current need. It just appears right now that they have two that might be above their value. Wishful thinking on Minchey. I'm unsure when or why but Kelly and Rees fell off a cliff at a certain point when it came to QB recruitment.
That was always the criticism of Rees & Kelly. They had one legit NFL caliber QB and that was Kizer.

Anyway, CJ Carr has been invited to the Elite 11. On3 looks so dumb for ranking him as the 12th best QB in the class.