Notre Dame

We're only here to keep him from jumping. Let him vent, lol.
Again, they lost to Marshall at home. Kelly was rebuilding his 1st yr, this isn’t a rebuild. Freeman is too worried about being cool and buddies with the players. That’s what happens when you let r*tards like Golic Jr close to the program. I’m tired of that fat coping c**t.

Cannot even give away free tix to the ND game tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Brian Kelly was an a hole, but so what? It amazes me how many adults don’t understand that a holes can be successful. And I know he left ND, but fans will be trying to pass blame on to him for years to justify the decline on the field

Marshall goes down at Bowling Green 34-31 in overtime. The same BG team that was 0-2 losing opener at UCLA as expected but losing a 7 overtime game last week at home to Eastern Kentucky.

Almost as big as your wife
good one idiot. you've been defeated again. you always resort to insulting when you lose. you make dumb points about football and get called out. an OL isn't successful based on their size. lol only a moron believes that.

im really glad your a keyboard hero, makes you feel better.

jtk
()

good one idiot. you've been defeated again. you always resort to insulting when you lose. you make dumb points about football and get called out. an OL isn't successful based on their size. lol only a moron believes that.

im really glad your a keyboard hero, makes you feel better.

jtk
()
You’re the one trolling. Size does matter on the OL in conjunction with techniques and footwork.

And for the record, I don’t know if your wife is fat or not.

Last edited:
Rees needs to go. He can only win games with game mgrs at QB. I guarantee next yr the QB is going to be Cade McNamara now that he lost the Michigan job.

It is amazing what happens when you can run the football and take some pressure off of your QB.
Good win excluding the mini 4th qtr meltdown. Pyne is fine for the rest of the year, but he’s not the solution for next year. I want them to get Sam Hartman from Wake Forest in the portal. Estime reminds me a lot of Jerome Bettis with his power & deceptive speed.

Good win excluding the mini 4th qtr meltdown. Pyne is fine for the rest of the year, but he’s not the solution for next year. I want them to get Sam Hartman from Wake Forest in the portal. Estime reminds me a lot of Jerome Bettis with his power & deceptive speed.
With the portal there will be no excuse for them to not pick up a top flight QB for next year.

I’m focusing on Sam Hartman from Wake. He’s a Sr with 4 years of experience and I don’t think he goes Pro after this yr.
That would be an amazing pickup and would spell certain doom for Ohio State in South Bend next year.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

I do feel better after the way they dominated UNC. Want to see a better 4th qtr, but the D really held UNC in check most of the game. No clue why you would call a Corner Blitz on 4th & 21.

Drew Pyne should’ve been the QB from the beginning of the season. They probably would’ve beaten OSU and Marshall with him in there all game instead of Buchner.

As it is, the Irish should be in the top 20 this coming week as they work toward the Clemson showdown.

Drew Pyne should’ve been the QB from the beginning of the season. They probably would’ve beaten OSU and Marshall with him in there all game instead of Buchner.

As it is, the Irish should be in the top 20 this coming week as they work toward the Clemson showdown.

They’d beat Marshall, not OSU.