Notre Dame

In case anyone missed my post on 2024 Ohio State, Cincinnati with a more recent CFP appearance than Notre Dame

Pressure definitely on Freeman. He could be South Bend's version of Coach Franklin at Unhappy Valley

In case anyone missed my post on 2024 Ohio State, Cincinnati with a more recent CFP appearance than Notre Dame

Pressure definitely on Freeman. He could be South Bend's version of Coach Franklin at Unhappy Valley
They have a more recent appearance than Clemson too, I guess that means they’re a better program?

I’m not sure why you would include Ohio State in there with Cincy. I mean, everyone knows Ohio State has been in the playoffs more often than not.

xjzfShTu_normal.jpg

The Big Ten Huddle
🎙️

@TheBigTenHuddle
UCLA insiders now report that Tommy Rees is becoming a leading candidate for the UCLA job. Also, these insiders claim that Tommy Rees was offered the Ohio State offensive coordinator position before Chip Kelly was, but TR turned the job down. A lot of WILD stuff is coming from…

1707678625378.png

xjzfShTu_normal.jpg

The Big Ten Huddle
🎙️

@TheBigTenHuddle
UCLA insiders now report that Tommy Rees is becoming a leading candidate for the UCLA job. Also, these insiders claim that Tommy Rees was offered the Ohio State offensive coordinator position before Chip Kelly was, but TR turned the job down. A lot of WILD stuff is coming from…
View attachment 54320
Feel like bringing back D’anton Lynn would be best for them.

xjzfShTu_normal.jpg

The Big Ten Huddle
🎙️

@TheBigTenHuddle
View attachment 54320
I mean anything’s possible but I just can’t believe that.

Question for Domer fans. Do the Irish have the NIL chops to enhance their normally better than average high school recruiting? Do they actively farm the portal? Ohio State fans tend to think Columbus is in the center of the college football world, but a relevant Notre Dame makes a season more interesting.

Question for Domer fans. Do the Irish have the NIL chops to enhance their normally better than average high school recruiting? Do they actively farm the portal? Ohio State fans tend to think Columbus is in the center of the college football world, but a relevant Notre Dame makes a season more interesting.
The ability? Yes. Willingness? Uncertain. I doubt they’ll ever go balls to the wall with NIL payouts.

Jac Collinsworth has been removed from ND play-by-play duties and is being replaced by Dan Hicks. That’s a big win for viewers.

This is a joke, he’s terrible. Only idiots are celebrating this.
A lot of NFL pedigree coming to South Bend this year and next year, and it seems oddly predominantly to the safety room. In addition to Jerome Bettis Jr (#675 overall recruit, ranked as a WR but listed as a S), there is Kennedy Urlacher (son of former Bear Brian Urlacher, #639 overall recruit, S), Elijah Burress (son of Plaxico Burress, #594 overall recruit, WR), Ivan Taylor (son of former Steeler Ike Taylor, #45 overall recruit in 2025, S), Bryce Young (son of Bryant Young, #78 overall recruit, DE). Then there’s Jordan Clark as a S transfer from ASU (son of former Steeler Ryan Clark, #189 transfer).

A lot of NFL pedigree coming to South Bend this year and next year, and it seems oddly predominantly to the safety room. In addition to Jerome Bettis Jr (#675 overall recruit, ranked as a WR but listed as a S), there is Kennedy Urlacher (son of former Bear Brian Urlacher, #639 overall recruit, S), Elijah Burress (son of Plaxico Burress, #594 overall recruit, WR), Ivan Taylor (son of former Steeler Ike Taylor, #45 overall recruit in 2025, S), Bryce Young (son of Bryant Young, #78 overall recruit, DE). Then there’s Jordan Clark as a S transfer from ASU (son of former Steeler Ryan Clark, #189 transfer).
Most of them aren’t very good.

Fans are so stupid. Faison isn’t an NFL talent, he’s a good player that’s overhyped bc he was a Walk-On.

ND is not recruiting NFL talent at WR. That’s unacceptable.