Norwayne vrs NMS

Nm have not been tested since week 2. Could play a huge role this week. I think the game is a toss up
Completely agree. Springfield will have The Dude Saturday night, but Norwayne has a line that will just mash folks and some talented runners.
The team that has the ball last will probably win. Don’t see the defense of either team slowing down either offense.
Kudos on the recap of the 2020 matchup between these 2! : )

Norwayne has given up some points against the better teams on their schedule. To Buckeye's point - how will Springfield handle getting punched in the mouth? They've had their way for months now. That's not great from a competition perspective, but knowing that coaching staff they'll have 3 trick plays in the first 10 they run looking to score quick and get Norwayne out of their smashmouth offense.

I’ve heard Norwayne has some good runners-how well do they pass the ball?

Against SR, that played a huge part in NMS getting punched in the mouth. SR would line up, punch them and then could hit the deep ball, keeping NMS on their toes. It also limited Brungard’s effect on D.

I’ve heard Norwayne has some good runners-how well do they pass the ball?

Against SR, that played a huge part in NMS getting punched in the mouth. SR would line up, punch them and then could hit the deep ball, keeping NMS on their toes. It also limited Brungard’s effect on D.
That's why this game is so interesting. Norwayne is more of a running team than they were last year but that actually makes their passing game tough because most teams can't defend their run without cheating into the box. Have seen them twice and both times I thought they threw more than they needed to and that was only about 15 times.

Do you know if that pass includes both nights?
I'm not sure but I would guess no. I would say check YSNlive.com but the site is not all that user friendly. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that they do what they do, it's just that the site could use a bit of tweaking.

I'm not sure but I would guess no. I would say check YSNlive.com but the site is not all that user friendly. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that they do what they do, it's just that the site could use a bit of tweaking.
I know, I have had video issues too. Camera angles and video drop outs have happened when I have used it at different times.

I am dumb. What is NMS?

Help Me Bridesmaids GIF by PeacockTV

It’s each night this year

Calpreps predicts the final of this game will be Norwayne 35, NMSL 34. I know that is far from a lock but it is an interesting place to start. I personally see Springfield winning by 7-10 points in a high scoring game.

Grass. I was there last week to watch Western Reserve play Springfield. It took a beating last week but seemed to be in pretty decent shape from what I could see after the game.
I am considering going to this game. If I were to wait till Friday or Saturday to decide and buy a ticket online, am I risking it being sold out?

Springfield gave up 41 to South Range. They gave up 48 the rest of the season and only 20 in league play. In fact, they have 5 straight shutouts. The point isn't that Springfield is great on defense, though. It's that the MVAC is really not a good league. Springfield has played one truly competitive game all year -- against Brookfield where they rallied and found a way to win.

I think Norwayne and Springfield are probably pretty even. I'd take Springfield by 7 in something a little less high scoring than last year, but something like 34-28.

Are you saying 0% chance of being sold out?
Well, I never say there's a 0% (or 100%) chance of virtually anything. What I'm saying is that Springfield will keep selling tickets. I'm in the 99.9% sure area on that. Honestly, I don't even think you'll have trouble getting a seat if you get there at a decent. And that stadium seating isn't particularly big (probably average for D6). That's the bigger concern -- are you sitting or standing long the fence. But getting a ticket isn't a concern. That said, if you're sure you're going then buy one ahead of time.

I am considering going to this game. If I were to wait till Friday or Saturday to decide and buy a ticket online, am I risking it being sold out?
I doubt it, Springfield's stadium is pretty big. If you show up late you may end up sitting on the home side though. The away side is adequate but the home side is actually too big. Every time my Blue Devils played them (sometimes in really big games) their home stands still had plenty of room. They usually put the away teams band in the away stands as well so that takes up room in the visitor side too.

Well, I never say there's a 0% (or 100%) chance of virtually anything. What I'm saying is that Springfield will keep selling tickets. I'm in the 99.9% sure area on that. Honestly, I don't even think you'll have trouble getting a seat if you get there at a decent. And that stadium seating isn't particularly big (probably average for D6). That's the bigger concern -- are you sitting or standing long the fence. But getting a ticket isn't a concern. That said, if you're sure you're going then buy one ahead of time.
Thanks.