Northwest Ohio Realignment

not see much about league changes, a lot of filler gong on here.
200.gif

Although it might sound vague,
Definitely isn't
At least to me

Look around and see what moves might make sense
Expand the area a bit
And ask yourself "who might be interested in making a move"
Very interested,
In fact downright ripe for a move
Now that you've considered your options
Go ahead and start the rumor mill even more

No one will be more surprised than their fellow members
When the news is announced
Coaches drove the move much more than administrators

3 days later and I still don't think a lot of people have actually figured this one out.

I would argue that the best way to save the NLL for the long term would be to invite Lima in for football only and go to two divisions

I'm going with Genoa with a possible to Swanton only because they made the most noise about not being happy.

I would argue that the best way to save the NLL for the long term would be to invite Lima in for football only and go to two divisions
You're operating under the assumption that a majority of the teams want it to survive as it stands now long term. I think Whitmer burned a lot of people by coming in saying they weren't going OE, then immediately jumping on it after they got their invite. Would not be shocked in the slightest if the 7 smaller and more steady schools by enrollment decide to break off in the next 4-6 years.

You're operating under the assumption that a majority of the teams want it to survive as it stands now long term. I think Whitmer burned a lot of people by coming in saying they weren't going OE, then immediately jumping on it after they got their invite. Would not be shocked in the slightest if the 7 smaller and more steady schools by enrollment decide to break off in the next 4-6 years.
I think those 7 schools need to demand vouchers or they walk. ;)

I don't think a lot of people are interested in playing your game.
all you gotta do is read the post. right there plain as day

and maybe there are two things happening. i dont know if limajock is talking about the same thing i am but i can tell you with certainty lima senior is officially joining the toledo city league

and maybe there are two things happening. i dont know if limajock is talking about the same thing i am but i can tell you with certainty lima senior is officially joining the toledo city league
I know there was some speculation about that, but you could have just said it many posts ago.

Lima Sr. to any of the TCL schools will be about 1:15. Lima has been making that trip, and some of the City League have been traveling farther for football games. So not a bad deal at all.

With the TCL and NLL both with odd numbers that makes filling in those open weeks a lot easier for both leagues. It makes a lot of sense.

It would be interesting to hear how this came about.

I know there was some speculation about that, but you could have just said it many posts ago.

Lima Sr. to any of the TCL schools will be about 1:15. Lima has been making that trip, and some of the City League have been traveling farther for football games. So not a bad deal at all.

With the TCL and NLL both with odd numbers that makes filling in those open weeks a lot easier for both leagues. It makes a lot of sense.

It would be interesting to hear how this came about.
From what I've heard, theyre doing some sort of weird hybrid. LS will play a traditional league schedule in football, but will only play the TCL schools once in BB, essentially morphing into an independent.

I think that is a given to be honest

I am not talking about Lima Senior at all. Schools I am talking about are Div 5,6&7 in football.