Northwest’s Joe Harbour Steps down

Well here is my short list of desired candidates if they apply

1. Broc Dial (current Dalton coach NW alum) I think he’s the guy that should come grab this
  2. John Tanksley (currently at Kenmore-Garfield, Long time DC at NW and former Head Coach at Norton) His son is the new current head Wrestling coach
  3. Travis Stroh (Current DC, kids love him)
  4. Kevin Stacey (Former OC at waynedale, NW Alum)
  5. Vinnie Sette (long time assistant at Norwayne, NW alum)
These guys are a pipedream
1. Tim Budd (Current Jackson HC) I know he’s applied at several schools the past few years maybe he would think NW??
2. Seth Whiting (Current Alliance HC) HA!!

I put a question mark?

Cmon now, I know what you meant by that. Well I guess RIP AHIGA so you can go back trolling AHIGA without offending NW fans

Back to the coaching search.

Even though it is a pipe dream what kind of a story would it be for Seth Whiting to come back to his alma mater? He took a struggling program in Alliance and in 4 years has won 3 league championships and 3 straight playoff appearances. I’m sure he has hard feelings about his fathers departure wish is why it’s a long shot but what kind of a story would that be?

There are several past Alum who are currently coaching at schools around the state who understand Northwest Football

Alliance’s DC Zade Abueteen is a Northwest Alum, wondering how he feels about this job? Jackson’s JC Pawlyk who’s an assistant offensive coach who played at Malone.

You also have guys like Brian Jones and Nick Riley who are coaches and teachers. Both are former QB’s

Cmon now, I know what you meant by that. Well I guess RIP AHIGA so you can go back trolling AHIGA without offending NW fans

Back to the coaching search.

Even though it is a pipe dream what kind of a story would it be for Seth Whiting to come back to his alma mater? He took a struggling program in Alliance and in 4 years has won 3 league championships and 3 straight playoff appearances. I’m sure he has hard feelings about his fathers departure wish is why it’s a long shot but what kind of a story would that be?

There are several past Alum who are currently coaching at schools around the state who understand Northwest Football

Alliance’s DC Zade Abueteen is a Northwest Alum, wondering how he feels about this job? Jackson’s JC Pawlyk who’s an assistant offensive coach who played at Malone.

You also have guys like Brian Jones and Nick Riley who are coaches and teachers. Both are former QB’s

Seth Whiting will not leave Alliance for NW. I see Coach Whiting staying around for awhile, I wouldn’t be surprise in a few years if a bigger job opened he would throw his name in the mix. People rumored on here McKinley had some interest but he declined.

Abueteen I know nothing about except he has a killer Mustache.

Assistant Coach Shane Minne would be a great choice.
Lol no no no , someone needs to come in and actually take him off that staff all together , he's the one that can be blamed for the horrible play calling all year . Bring in someone new at head coach and please please please bring there own offensive coordinator

Lol no no no , someone needs to come in and actually take him off that staff all together , he's the one that can be blamed for the horrible play calling all year . Bring in someone new at head coach and please please please bring there own offensive coordinator

Shane Minne is a good coach, I think he needs to be retained but not as the OC. Dude has been coaching football at NW for over 20 years and is a great man

Will you apply for OC job? Or you just another angry NW fan setting unrealistic expectations?

Coach Harbour was a great coach and an even better person! I hope he enjoys the extra time spent with family. I think that it would be a no brainer to hire either Broc Dial (If he is willing to again leave the great program he has created at Dalton over the last couple years or if there is a teaching job that’s attached to the position) or Travis Stroh would also be a great hire and he is already in house. Both would most likely get great staffs together filled with familiar NW alumni. I don’t know who John Mick is but if he is the father of the Mick boys who currently play at NW I think that NW would run into some problems with a father coaching his sons. That’s just my opinion. Whoever NW chooses I wish them the best of luck. Hoping to see the Indians in the playoffs in 2020. It’s been far too long.

Seth Whiting will not leave Alliance for NW. I see Coach Whiting staying around for awhile, I wouldn’t be surprise in a few years if a bigger job opened he would throw his name in the mix. People rumored on here McKinley had some interest but he declined.

Abueteen I know nothing about except he has a killer Mustache.

Is that who that fella is on the sideline that looks like an Arabian Rollie Fingers?

I
Shane Minne is a good coach, I think he needs to be retained but not as the OC. Dude has been coaching football at NW for over 20 years and is a great man
now that i can agree with you on . He's a great man and i do think he should stay on the staff no doubt , my last post might have acted like i didn't want him around at all , just don't think i want him as oc but yes keep him on the staff . GO INDIANS !

I’m hearing he is. Reliable source. I’ve also heard the staff he has given to the AD is pretty impressive. Would be huge for Nw.

I know John coached at Coventry and some semi-pro Akron team. Not sure if hiring a dad is a good idea but if he can commit to the program after his kids graduate I say why not. The guy played for France at Manchester and is a football mind

Not sure if Coach Dial will leave a program with the bulk of starters back from this years 9-1 team and a talented middle school group coming up to be freshmen. Not to mention the backing he and the program has received from the Dalton community. It will most likely be a tough decision. Then again will NW go after him?

Would a younger coach like JC Pawlyk, Bryan Jones or Nick Riley consider the job or even be considered? I know Pawlyk coaches at Jackson, but where does Jones and Riley Coach?